TXT Frost - Teaser Posters

• ANGST IS COMING

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All next to each other

• :lover1:

• view of all posters

cinematic (and probably long) MV is coming!

We posted at the same time :angryr: can we ask mod to delete my thread?

aaah sorry I was reloading the page to see if there were any threads but it seems we had the same timing!

• IM DEAD EXCITED :pepe-hype:

• I did notice taehyun's goggles although I didn't link it with his starry eye but the ear?!! I have good eyes but not that good kssss

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!