Billboard Hot Trending Chart: "sticker" ranking high + other kpop songs dominate the new chart #thankyou2ndfandom

• so this new billboard chart is based on twitter trends and as expected, kpop dominates it.

this is how the chart looked on its debut:

last 24 hours chart:

interesting how it's the same 3 female acts ranking high: lisa, aespa and twice. wonder how much the rankings will change or will these 3 maintain the top spots?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

it's also noticeable how nct 127's sticker is ranking so high and reached a new peak today, despite being released more than one month ago and 127 starting promos for their repackage already, so the fandom focus isn't on making projects to raise their charting here. it's all due to the constant talk about the song on twitter, be it coming from nctzens or other fandoms who can't get it out of their mind lol

• this seems like an incredibly useless chart :pepestare:

TBH. It at least shows that the people who use twitter to discuss music are a very specific segment of the internet, and not really representative of the general population.

I mean, at least where I'm at, in real life, Adele's comeback is a much bigger deal than my faves' songs.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• TBH. It at least shows that the people who use twitter to discuss music are a very specific segment of the internet, and not really representative of the general population.

I mean, at least where I'm at, in real life, Adele's comeback is a much bigger deal than my faves' songs.

Now that you mention it, I think her last song was such a non-event. I'm from a latin american country but even here she used to be very popular and idk if it's because I pay attention mostly to kpop now but I barely see anything about her new song on social media or radio. I read even Korea isn't paying attention to her as much as before

• TBH. It at least shows that the people who use twitter to discuss music are a very specific segment of the internet, and not really representative of the general population.

Honestly I think the teaser video she released got more buzz than her actual song.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!