About Black Mamba

• It's not even been a year yet, but I noticed that it's already kinda nostalgic to me to watch BM performances. It brings me back to the time when I totally fell in love with aespa and when the hype (and hate lmao) was super real :pepe-sad::pepe-sad: The styling and visuals only add to the nostalgia, and I remember Winter stealing my heart the second I saw her :shyy:

So crazy to think that they've not even been around for a whole year yet. Feels like they've been here and doing this forever lmao They have grown so much since then

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think these two are some of my favorite performances :shyy::shyy:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

People really slept on that song btw

• I think it is now safe for me to openly state that in terms of clothing this was their worse era

External Content twitter.com

• Yes you better watch out :mad1:

It is so ugly, glitter and iridescent material is so tacky 😭😭😭😭 their UN day outfit is being used twice for a reason

External Content twitter.com

• Same. It was like a new world opened for me. I am always a sucker for fantasy aesthetics.

I wish the old forums still exist so I can track my MYransformation. I remember I was like "how you people do that? I will never like a rookie group or worse a pre-debut group!" but then the pre-debut showed two members can sing and I was sold partially. Then the debut happened and I was blown away by the talent and the concept. Plus those times I was getting into gaming and a group with aespa's concept was everything I wanted.

lt64IYu.gif

• I think it is now safe for me to openly state that in terms of clothing this was their worse era

Wdym the outfits were iconic :pepe-sad:

I need Winter blonde hair she was really the it girl aahh

OMGG SAAAAME long haired Winter ate me for breakfast

Same. It was like a new world opened for me. I am always a sucker for fantasy aesthetics.

I wish the old forums still exist so I can track my MYransformation. I remember I was like "how you people do that? I will never like a rookie group or worse a pre-debut group!" but then the pre-debut showed two members can sing and I was sold partially. Then the debut happened and I was blown away by the talent and the concept. Plus those times I was getting into gaming and a group with aespa's concept was everything I wanted.

Yeah I really wish the old forum still existed for the same reason. It would be so fun to backtrack :pepe-sad::pepe-sad: And laugh about the wars when their debut started :pepe-hehe: So sad it's not a possibility

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!