2nd Gen Kpop stans! This channel is uploading enhanced QuadHD 60FPS 2nd Gen MVs!

• I'm very emotional rn! :pepe-sad:

This person (minigee on YT - and minigee here on AKP, thanks NEO) is doing God's work!

I've never seen these MVs in such quality!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sharing 'cause some might feel interested.

Now I'm gonna start my 2nd Gen Marathon! :pepemusic:

• this is like seeing in 144p before you get glasses and then the whole world opens up, amazing.

the way this made me emotional :pepe-comfy:

External Content www.youtube.com

• this is like seeing in 144p before you get glasses and then the whole world opens up, amazing.

the way this made me emotional :pepe-comfy:

External Content www.youtube.com

this is a perfect description! <3

• I wish someone would do f(x) and M.I.C. Lollipop.

The only version that exists is worse than vhs quality.

• Thank you to everyone, I didn't knew alot of people here on akp would like the videos too <3<3<3

I wish someone would do f(x) and M.I.C. Lollipop.

The only version that exists is worse than vhs quality.

Finding cfs it kind of hard, specially Chinese ones, which I'm not sure if maybe a TV rip would be available in that case. So much so that other people requested Cabi (not a Chinese cf, but just to exemplify) to be upscale, but the only sources available that I could find (Youtube reuploads) unfortunately doesn't have a very good quality

• Thank you to everyone, I didn't knew alot of people here on akp would like the videos too <3<3<3

Finding cfs it kind of hard, specially Chinese ones, which I'm not sure if maybe a TV rip would be available in that case. So much so that other people requested Cabi (not a Chinese cf, but just to exemplify) to be upscale, but the only sources available that I could find (Youtube reuploads) unfortunately doesn't have a very good quality

Well damn. Lollipop is my most requested HD upgrade ever. I would actually pay someone to do it if it was possible.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!