Do you know Asian independant artists in their own music?

• izoniee

Changed the title of the thread from “Do you know Asian independant in her own music?” to “Do you know Asian independant artists in their own music?”.
  • You have Subin..

This was made while she was in her own company.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edit: She wrote and composed it.

• You have Subin..

This was made while she was in her own company.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edit: She wrote and composed it.

Thank you but this is not my style

I prefer ballad without dance.

Olivia Rodriguez’s song Is my type of song

• Thank you but this is not my style

Other 1 from her... I just gave you artist that is independant as you said in title.

• This is my favorite Korean singer! But I dont think that she is your type. She isnt independant through.

• This is my favorite Korean singer! But I dont think that she is your type. She isnt independant through.

Her vocal is really great

• Thank you but this is not my style

Maybe Gummy's songs???

Or Yoon Mirae?

Davichi

K.will?

Idk... Those are the once I listen sometimes. Maybe you will like something. Yoonmirae is maybe similar to her.

Edit: Btw, they arent independent.

• Wow :claps:

• Only know a bunch of Thai indie

Phum

External Content www.youtube.com

เทียนไขและวานิช (wax and varnish)

Numcha

Gungun

Mirr

Luss

Lydia

Wonderframe

Prangthip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!