What Adele's cb made me realize about BP

• Obviously Adele came back with yet another ballad which I'd say is similar to someone like you cause that's what she does best & that's what the world clearly wants & expects from her period.

Likewise BP audience wants & expects BP signature songs even tho I didn't really understand why HYLT did as well as it did back then I do fully understand why now, this also explains why songs like ice cream & LSG(especially) didn't perform nearly as well on the long run

Adele's CB also made adjust my expectations for what a BP cb would like (definitely their signature sound, what antis will surely call D4 4.0 lol) the album will definitely have the experimentation & fresh sounds I desire

If it ain't broken....

For the reference, I very much liked 'easy on me' ✔️

• they both are consistent with their signature brand/theme like adele being this soulful balladeer while bp is the banger girl crush idol group, both grab the gp like an eagle with hit producers in their respective music scene, and both have delicious long hiatus

• BLACKPINK has their brand. They should've trademarked it. Lol.

But I think people see a certain type of music and know it was inspired by BLACKPINK. So I think it's flattering the industry is trying to replicate BP. Although there is only one.

But it's nice to see BLACKPINK's range and diversity musically, just so people know they can go there if they want and do it beautifully...LSG and Ice Cream are among my favorites. But nothing will beat Whistle for me and that's a departure from their most popular songs.

But BLACKPINK is the best at what they do and people want to see it.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• That's true

I think releasing 3 singles also gives then the opportunity to try other things on a global scale but yeah the first single after a hiatus will always be a BP signature song

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!