Why I still dislike YGE when it comes to BP....

• Yes, i know they are treating the girls better and I won't thank them for doing their job :clown:

Anyways kkkk, I'm still bitter about their music. They literally have a lot of songs recorded, but they didn't release even half of it.

Rosé Gone was made 2 years ago, can you imagine it? they could have promoted her and the others solos earlier. They could have treated them so much better

I think what piss me off the most is bc the girls always worked hard to release music and despite them being super ready to cb YGE still chosen the hiatus strategy which killed them and us emotionally.

I'm a blink since their debut and the way they were treated/managed musically speaking is still sad to me. We lost so many opportunities and just having them by our side. :pepe-sad:

So yes, I still dislike YGE with BP... I hope to see them promoting more bc just after some cb i will forgive them and move on...

This was a sad opinion and I'm not trying to convince you guys of nothing. Just sharing my sad feelings about YGE/BP relationship related to music!

Bye! :peperain:

• I'm still pissed at how they handled Rosé's solo and the toxicity it bred. She was so excited and told us she worked hard on it only for them to make her walk it back and lie about it to take the heat off of them.

Hellhole, I hope a sinkhole swallows that building

Like I'm happy she is having the moment of her life, but they literally played with her to the point of her father being shade towards the company.

I still feel sooooo sad thinking about her telling us to wait bc she knew she had the song, but then what? They still made her wait years. Imagine the anxiety to not know when you will be able to fully do your job and what you love the most :pepe-sad:

I hope they start treating them right bc if not, i just hope for them to follow their path without being in such a toxic environment!

• Oof, YG is horrible at promoting the girls. We could be getting so much bp content, but for some reason, YG can’t realize that. I don’t want them to be over worked though, and I do think that last year was the only year we really got bp content back to back, which usually never happens. They usually release like, one song then go back to the dungeon :pepe-sad:

I relate to your sadness though :sweatr:

• It's gonna take more than one year of them giving the girls content they deserve for me to say they're finally treating BP right. BP is the face of YGE at the moment. The sooner YGE realizes that the better. We'll see how they treat them going forward.

• Oof, YG is horrible at promoting the girls. We could be getting so much bp content, but for some reason, YG can’t realize that. I don’t want them to be over worked though, and I do think that last year was the only year we really got bp content back to back, which usually never happens. They usually release like, one song then go back to the dungeon :pepe-sad:

I relate to your sadness though :sweatr:

I also don't want them to be overworked, but can we consider that they worked? :clown: they were giving almost nothing when they clearly wanted to give us everything. This is sad :waterr:

I also liked their 2020 promotion, buuuut i want an album with 13 songs or more. I don't want a full album with 8 songs :pepeshock:

Let's see what they will do now! I hope YGE realizes the potential they have!

• It's gonna take more than one year of them giving the girls content they deserve for me to say they're finally treating BP right. BP is the face of YGE at the moment. The sooner YGE realizes that the better. We'll see how they treat them going forward.

this!! They have been their face since 2018 and it took them 2 years to start promoting them ok....

I hope they get the treatment they deserve, bc they are giving every f record to that s company!

• I also don't want them to be overworked, but can we consider that they worked? :clown: they were giving almost nothing when they clearly wanted to give us everything. This is sad :waterr:

I also liked their 2020 promotion, buuuut i want an album with 13 songs or more. I don't want a full album with 8 songs :pepeshock:

Let's see what they will do now! I hope YGE realizes the potential they have!

Exactly, I agree ):

I think I would consider that they worked, but not as much as they wanted to yk? I can also tell that the girls wanted to give us everything, but the fact that they couldn’t really makes me sad :pepe-sad:

yes, same! I actually think that the 2020 promotion was the best YG has actually ever promoted then, hence the years before. I do agree that a full length album would have been great. I think they slayed, just not as hard as they could have. We all know bp are those bishes, I just hope YG realizes that too!

• Official Post

When it comes to BP, no Blink should be happy with YGs track record IMO, even if they are finally coming through with better promo. All of the things they are finally getting have been promised for years and YG put them on ice, despite how excited the girls were. If someone denies you food, should you thank them for finally throwing you a bone? Just my opinion - still on the naughty list.

• When it comes to BP, no Blink should be happy with YGs track record IMO, even if they are finally coming through with better promo. All of the things they are finally getting have been promised for years and YG put them on ice, despite how excited the girls were. If someone denies you food, should you thank them for finally throwing you a bone? Just my opinion - still on the naughty list.

Hi Ves!

I agree so much.

We (fans and the pinks) suffered so much bc of their management that I still feel bitter. I thought they would be treated good after their successful debut, but things just got worse and we survived, but the pain and feeling of incompetence is still here and strong.

• When it comes to BP, no Blink should be happy with YGs track record IMO, even if they are finally coming through with better promo. All of the things they are finally getting have been promised for years and YG put them on ice, despite how excited the girls were. If someone denies you food, should you thank them for finally throwing you a bone? Just my opinion - still on the naughty list.

Perfectly said!

• I wish to have your mindset, buuuut liking Treasure just made me realize how blinks were privated of being normal fans and we started to be like soldiers in a war.... sad reality.

I have been into KPOP since like 2006 and supported alot of YG artists I just got used to it sadly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!