• So I did aespa and RV mbti, now it's time for SNSD!

Taeyeon: INFJ the Advocate

An Advocate (INFJ) is someone with the Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging personality traits. They tend to approach life with deep thoughtfulness and imagination. Their inner vision, personal values, and a quiet, principled version of humanism guide them in all things.

“Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being.”

Jessica: INTJ the Architect

An Architect (INTJ) is a person with the Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Judging personality traits. These thoughtful tacticians love perfecting the details of life, applying creativity and rationality to everything they do. Their inner world is often a private, complex one.

“Thought constitutes the greatness of man. Man is a reed, the feeblest thing in nature, but he is a thinking reed.”

(Sica effect is Fe polar, no social clue lol, specially when youger; Te-Fi coldness, resting b**ch face yet a candid heart aka Ice princess ; Se inferior, aloofness, low energy/stamina and nonchalance yet agility and sense of style; Ni/Te rebelliousness, ambition and independence etc.)

Tiffany: ESTJ (Te-Ne loop) The Executive

An Executive (ESTJ) is someone with the Extraverted, Observant, Thinking, and Judging personality traits. They possess great fortitude, emphatically following their own sensible judgment. They often serve as a stabilizing force among others, able to offer solid direction amid adversity.

"Good order is the foundation of all things."

(manager Hwang lol, and no i don't think she is an ENTJ, nope. I see more of a immature Si in her with high Ne for an ESTJ)

Sunny: xSTP

(like Yoona or Soo Young)

Hyoyeon: ESFP the Entertainer

An Entertainer (ESFP) is a person with the Extraverted, Observant, Feeling, and Prospecting personality traits. These people love vibrant experiences, engaging in life eagerly and taking pleasure in discovering the unknown. They can be very social, often encouraging others into shared activities.

"Live for each second without hesitation."

(text book ESFP lol)

Yuri: ENFJ the Protagonist

A Protagonist (ENFJ) is a person with the Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging personality traits. These warm, forthright types love helping others, and they tend to have strong ideas and values. They back their perspective with the creative energy to achieve their goals.

"When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful."

(i can clearly discern Fe/Se in her, quite high Se but higher Fe)

Sooyoung: ESTP the Entrepreneur

An Entrepreneur (ESTP) is someone with the Extraverted, Observant, Thinking, and Prospecting personality traits. They tend to be energetic and action-oriented, deftly navigating whatever is in front of them. They love uncovering life’s opportunities, whether socializing with others or in more personal pursuits.

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all."

(Sooyoung is funny like Hyoyeon, but her fun was more on the witty side rather than comical type of funny like Hyo. who is the best at being absurd and funny with physical gestures of voice tones etc. But Soo's funniness is more verbal and intellectual sorta; she is a great communicator and basically SNSD's MC and lead variety member; quite smart and good at languages and also an actual Entrepreneur too;)

Yoona: ISTP the Virtuoso

A Virtuoso (ISTP) is someone with the Introverted, Observant, Thinking, and Prospecting personality traits. They tend to have an individualistic mindset, pursuing goals without needing much external connection. They engage in life with inquisitiveness and personal skill, varying their approach as needed.

"I wanted to live the life, a different life. I didn’t want to go to the same place every day and see the same people and do the same job. I wanted interesting challenges."

(I see Se/Ni in her, and Fe too clearly; I did thought about INFJ but i don't think she is an se inferior, he Se seems quite high but since I think she is an dominant introvert not an se dom therefore; so ISTP;

I don't see her as a feeler either but more like an analytical T user. even tho she is an introvert, her auxiliary Se make her able to flow well in society and become sociable even pass as an extrovert for people who don't know her closely.

ISFJ could be a possibility too. People often go and type her as an ISFJ, but i always felt this edge to her , like her mischievousness and cold blooded detachment/analytical vibe from her. could be wrong tho ^^.)

Seohyun: ISTJ the Logistician

A Logistician (ISTJ) is someone with the Introverted, Observant, Thinking, and Judging personality traits. These people tend to be reserved yet willful, with a rational outlook on life. They compose their actions carefully and carry them out with methodical purpose.

When Logisticians say they are going to get something done, they do it, meeting their obligations no matter the personal cost, and they are baffled by people who don’t hold their own word in the same respect.

"I’d be more frightened by not using whatever abilities I’d been given. I’d be more frightened by procrastination and laziness."

(She is like an ISTJ poster child. Sooo easy to type. Seriously lol. )

Here it goes :dancer:it wad quite long but still interesting hehe

what do you think?

give your own typing too :eyebrowsr:

• I agree with it all except Yoona's, I'm not sure about her's but it makes sense why you think so.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah turns out she's ESTJ, but INTJ is pretty close to her SNSD days.

I also used to be INTJ, maybe that's why she was my fave

well i still don't think that she is ESTJ :eyes:

the 16 personality official test is flawed and not a definitive answer, but more like a direction.

just like i don't think Tiffany is ENTJ but ESTJ. Same for Seohyun, a clear ISTJ.

and you can't change your type ^^

• well i still don't think that she is ESTJ :eyes:

the 16 personality official test is flawed and not a definitive answer, but more like a direction.

just like i don't think Tiffany is ENTJ but ESTJ. Same for Seohyun, a clear ISTJ.

and you can't change your type ^^

You're supposed to take them every year or so because your personality can change or shift. Depends on environment and circumstance ig

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!