The #blackpinkdisband party is kinda...interesting

• BLINKs & solo stans are frustated with YGE management, there's that and I now think it has got to a point where everyone just could not shut up and wants to protect their bias and whatnot :peperain:

Will this happen if YGE take legal action against hateful comments and shitty slutshamers on the net? No :pepe-cut:

Will this happen if YGE didn't decline variety projects for Jennie knowing well you won't give this girl any music-related activites throughout the years? No :pepe-cut:

Will this happen if YGE give Blinks an actual free content for Blackpink's 5th Anniversary instead of all the expensive shits they offer? No :pepe-cut:

The fandom of the group BLACKPINK is so content-deprived to the point some people who stan them thinks there's no good in continuing as a group. Is that correct? Nope and I hope Blackpink continues for a long time. However with YGE inconsistent management I don't think its something people would believe in thus why they think its better for the girls to venture into more solo projects, also for them to find a management that can protect them from ugly voices from the Internet because the daily hate train on Blackpink is sickening :pepecute:

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• We are all

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Blackpink feels like Mean Girls and it feels like we're now at the Burn Book stage when everybody is showing their true akgae faces and having at it ready to tear the group apart to crown their queens

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!