I miss these guys so much :((

• EXID COME BACK WHENNNN

The last i remember, they left the company on an indefinite hiatus ;(

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• you need to go stan their daughters TRI.BE

Moved the thread from forum The Lounge to forum K-POP.
  • If my memory serves me correctly they've ended their Korean contracts no? and but for some reason their japanese contracts are still in force or something

• If my memory serves me correctly they've ended their Korean contracts no? and but for some reason their japanese contracts are still in force or something

idk about their japanese contracts. but yes, they're korean ones with banana culture ended in 2019

• idk about their japanese contracts. but yes, they're korean ones with banana culture ended in 2019

but after that year they still released a japanese song if I remember...like because their korean and japanese contracts were signed in different years or something

• but after that year they still released a japanese song if I remember...like because their korean and japanese contracts were signed in different years or something

man idk i haven't heard any proper comeback since me and you and im suffering ;(</3

• I don't know much about them besides up and down...

The only thing I know is the viral fancame of Hani "saved" exid

were they popular afterwards? (as a group?)

they weren't popular like mamamoo but they had pretty good songs if you paid attention to them.

i got into them because of my cousin a long time ago, though. i don't stan them but i looooove their music.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!