I'm digging TRIBE's new song Would You Run. They're one of my favorite new girl groups.

• It's hard to figure out what the song is going for at first since it has so many things going on. But the more I listen to it, the more I like it. Refreshing to hear a fast pace song with an unrelenting chorus. Good song.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Me too! They're my favorite rookies this year. I like their energy and this comeback was strong

They're terrific. I'm starting to get addicted to the song. Started following them because I loved the latin flair of their sound as well as their previous songs being good as well. I can't wait to see their stages.

• Here's 2 stages already

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Here's 2 stages already

Cool. Thanks. Will check these out later.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!