3 Peaceful-Slice Of Life Anime To Cleanse Your Mind

• Sometimes I'm tired with violence, action, gore and need peaceful anime to watch. Just daily life of normal people in normal place with normal plot.

1. Yuru Camp

a97593288351fc5513d65d1e4aa77554.jpg

5 cute girls who love to camp. Your eyes will be blessed by beautiful scenery around Yamanashi and Nagano prefecture, and all of those places in anime actually exist in real life.

2. Non non biyori

e6f733134184bc5d4c76797c5b8188e5.jpg

If you think the world is a cruel place just watch this to enjoy the purity and innocence of these girls enjoying the life in rural village.

3.Barakamon

0acb782a7274b9df96601308011b68cc.jpg

Just read the synopsis on this

https://myanimelist.net/anime/22789/BBarakamon

Highly recommended if you want a good laugh.

• Wow....which one are those? :omgr:

Actually I have a long list for anime with peaceful vibe. I'm looking for people who also love this genre :nervousk:

Non Non Byori and Barakamon

I like slice of life because it's not stressful to watch. Other animes I have to keep up with the plot.

• I love these three!! (˶°口°˶)

I like re-watching non non biyori every so often since it's so cute and relaxing. Yuru camp has made me want to camp, but I don't think it will happen lol.

Yaay...more people love slice of life anime :lover2:

I'm quite obsessed with Yuru camp, to the point I even bought camp tools. But then miss rona happened, it's hard to camp on this pandemic. :waterr:

Real life camping looks so fun

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yaay...more people love slice of life anime :lover2:

I'm quite obsessed with Yuru camp, to the point I even bought camp tools. But then miss rona happened, it's hard to camp on this pandemic. :waterr:

Real life camping looks so fun

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes! (˶´͈ ᵕ `͈˶)♡ Although I like most genres though, lol.

Ugh! That sucks so much... (。•́︿•̀。) You were all set and ready to go. I hope you can go camping once this thing hopefully goes away. Will you go solo camping like Rin at the start, or where you planning on going with others? That video is as close as we get to camping for now.. It really looks fun though.

You know what other thing I wanna try because of slice of life anime? I saw Encouragement of Climb, and I would like to climb Mt. Fuji some day now, lol.

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

• Yes! (˶´͈ ᵕ `͈˶)♡ Although I like most genres though, lol.

Ugh! That sucks so much... (。•́︿•̀。) You were all set and ready to go. I hope you can go camping once this thing hopefully goes away. Will you go solo camping like Rin at the start, or where you planning on going with others? That video is as close as we get to camping for now.. It really looks fun though.

You know what other thing I wanna try because of slice of life anime? I saw Encouragement of Climb, and I would like to climb Mt. Fuji some day now, lol.

Yama No Susume? :omgr:

Encouragement_of_Climb_Manga_Cover_Volume_1.jpg

I also love this one!

I also want to try mountain climbing (Fuji-san ofc). So far I only did hiking in a small hill.

It will be nice doing it with my family in summer. I'm not brave enough to solo camp because of snake phobia :waterr: I'd rather meet with yokai or yurei.

• Yama No Susume? :omgr:

Encouragement_of_Climb_Manga_Cover_Volume_1.jpg

I also love this one!

I also want to try mountain climbing (Fuji-san ofc). So far I only did hiking in a small hill.

It will be nice doing it with my family in summer. I'm not brave enough to solo camp because of snake phobia :waterr: I'd rather meet with yokai or yurei.

YES!! (๑>ヮ<๑)

I started watching it back when it had only like 3 minute long episodes, lol. It was so cute, and the mountains looked so calming and easy to climb with the roads. I really wanted to try it out. I kind of want to try doing it if I go to Japan, but I am not sure if it will be a really good idea, lol.

I live in a very flat area, so we don't even have hills nearby. Some day!

Same! Rin makes it look super cool and all, but the bugs and snakes you would have to deal with yourself... no thanks, lol. It's better to drag someone along~

Tbh, I would pick the same, lol.

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

• It's really nice seeing mountain climbing in Japan, because it looks easier with stairs, ropes, or paving blocks. Even little kids can do it.

But again miss rona ruined everything as usual :sweatr:

• It's really nice seeing mountain climbing in Japan, because it looks easier with stairs, ropes, or paving blocks. Even little kids can do it.

But again miss rona ruined everything as usual :sweatr:

Ha, ha, right? I am kind of confident that if I go, for sure I won't get lost as long as I stay on the trail. But I am concerned since I have never climbed a mountain before...

I know but someday it will happen!! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

• Ha, ha, right? I am kind of confident that if I go, for sure I won't get lost as long as I stay on the trail. But I am concerned since I have never climbed a mountain before...

I know but someday it will happen!! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Meanwhile climbing mountain in my country means mega size carrier, walking for 6 hours in the middle of the night, there's a higher chance you will get lost, not for someone who's suffer from asthma or else you'll die :cryingr:

This looks fun. Hiking in autumn while looking for wild matsutake mushroom? :yesr:

• Meanwhile climbing mountain in my country means mega size carrier, walking for 6 hours in the middle of the night, there's a higher chance you will get lost, not for someone who's suffer from asthma or else you'll die :cryingr:

This looks fun. Hiking in autumn while looking for wild matsutake mushroom? :yesr:

Really? What country is that if you don't mind me asking.? Mountain climbing sounds more extreme there, and tbh that's the only kind of mountain climbing I pictured before I saw that anime, lol. I am sure Japan has some of those mountains too, but at least there are some more "beginner" like too.

I can't see the video... (。•́︿•̀。)

But I am guessing its more relaxing

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

• Really? What country is that if you don't mind me asking.? Mountain climbing sounds more extreme there, and tbh that's the only kind of mountain climbing I pictured before I saw that anime, lol. I am sure Japan has some of those mountains too, but at least there are some more "beginner" like too.

I can't see the video... (。•́︿•̀。)

But I am guessing its more relaxing

Somewhere over the rainbow, I mean southeast asia :teeheek:

This might be one of the easiest to climb in my country

I hope miss rona go away soon, I really want to try camping. There're a lot of good camp sites in here.

Outdoor activities is fun :omgr:

• Oh I see ^ ^ I am from texas in the US.

Omg the video.... o.o

That still seems like fun though, lol. Very tiring and energy consuming a little scary, but still fun! Just for sure take the guide...

I really hope it doesn't drag more than the end of the year ; - ; I am so done with it...

I have never actually been into the outdoors, but seeing all that cute anime makes me wanna try!

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

• Texas? Ah, is it far from the beach or mountain?

The thing is they make everything seems a lot of fun and easier in anime. Even I had a hard time to built a tent :angryr:

I often go hiking to see different waterfall before miss rona. It's a lot easier than mountain climbing :teeheek:

• Barakamon comedy level is high :yesr:

Oh, I know Usagi Drop. Yes it's also about peaceful daily life anime. I kinda forgot the ending of anime version, but I remember the manga one. In the end, the little girl marry that uncle who takes care of her since she was child. :sweatr:

Bro the manga doesn’t exist

5D351A48-8A1A-44D3-98C4-B29DBB9DDFB0.jpeg

The anime was truly one of the best I’ve seen tho can’t blv the author ruined it like that eye-

• Bro the manga doesn’t exist

5D351A48-8A1A-44D3-98C4-B29DBB9DDFB0.jpeg

The anime was truly one of the best I’ve seen tho can’t blv the author ruined it like that eye-

I'm not against huge age gap marriage as long as both are adult, but this uncle already takes care of her since she was child. It's like marrying his own daughter :cryingk:

I ship her with her male childhood friend tho.

• I'm not against huge age gap marriage as long as both are adult, but this uncle already takes care of her since she was child. It's like marrying his own daughter :cryingk:

It doesn’t exist for me the anime ended on a high note and that’s enough for me ;(

It’s so creepy and it’s GROOMING ffs. She’s his DAUGHTER.

• Texas? Ah, is it far from the beach or mountain?

The thing is they make everything seems a lot of fun and easier in anime. Even I had a hard time to built a tent :angryr:

I often go hiking to see different waterfall before miss rona. It's a lot easier than mountain climbing :teeheek:

We have some mountains in the state, but the thing is Texas is huge... so it would have to be a somewhat long trip. And they are not like the ones on the anime either so -.-

I live closer to the beach though, that's like an hour and a half drive from where I live ^ ^

Ha! Ha! That's true! Things look more simple and entertaining when they do it on anime. Sadly the reality doesn't always match the expectation, but I am sure it would be worth it!

No, like a tent looks hard to build even on anime most times though, lol.

OMG! Waterfalls, how nice...

I just googled over here and we have some but they are all like over 5 hours drives from where I live too... I live in the plain non interesting side of Texas.... (_ _lll)

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

• It doesn’t exist for me the anime ended on a high note and that’s enough for me ;(

It’s so creepy and it’s GROOMING ffs. She’s his DAUGHTER.

Agreed! That was horrible!! Like, the anime was so cute, so I wanted to check the manga and then that garbage happened!! So disgusting... ಠ_ಠ

I'm not against huge age gap marriage as long as both are adult, but this uncle already takes care of her since she was child. It's like marrying his own daughter :cryingk:

Same, like there is nothing wrong in itself with it, as long as it's between adults. But the uncle was basically like her father/uncle figure most of her life. I don't know why they didn't pair her with the childhood friend if the author was so adamant about paring her with someone.

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

• Another slice of life I enjoyed was a place further than the universe. Short and really inspiring/heart warming filled with friendship and cuteness.

Ofc my fav A March Comes in Like A Lion. Honestly both the show and manga are one of my favs. It’s just so relatable you know. And really sweet and heart warming. I adored it.

OMG! I love those two!

March is kind or depressing at times though.... (。•́︿•̀。)

It does have it super sweet moments and you are always rooting for all the main characters. I want a baby girl just like Hina or Momo. They are both so cute and such good girls.. இдஇ

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

• My love for March is infinite ;( ;( ;( ;(

Rei best boy ;( ;( ;(

I need to double check the title because I'm so used to search the anime by its kanji name, so it's 3-Gatsu No Lion. Agree, this one also a nice slice of life anime, you have a good taste :yesr:

March is kind or depressing at times though.... (。•́︿•̀。)

THIS. But I'm still enjoying it. If I can overcome sad-depressing anime like Hotaru No Haka (Grave of The Fireflies, about two kids dying because of war), 3gatsu is still okay for me :claps:

• I live closer to the beach though, that's like an hour and a half drive from where I live ^ ^

I live in a big city, that's why waterfall, beach, mountain also far away and I need to drive a few hours from home :cryingr: so you're still luckier than me.

So I can only traveling once a month.

For some reasons, Japanese anime is very well made, and some of them were really made for promoting Japan tourism. I'm one of the victim of their propaganda :angryr: But good thing is anime=real life, so most of them meet my expectations. I mean...even simple snack like senbei is really delicious :cryingk:

• My love for March is infinite ;( ;( ;( ;(

Rei best boy ;( ;( ;(

It's one of the best overall anime tbh. It has a great history and amazing characters.

Yes!! He is!! HE is the best boy! And deserves happiness... ╥﹏╥

THIS. But I'm still enjoying it. If I can overcome sad-depressing anime like Hotaru No Haka (Grave of The Fireflies, about two kids dying because of war), 3gatsu is still okay for me :claps:

It is pretty sad sometimes, specially since it's so realistic. But it's a really good anime and it does have it's happy moments quite often too so it's a nice watch.

Ugh, I wanna rewatch it now, lol.

I live in a big city, that's why waterfall, beach, mountain also far away and I need to drive a few hours from home :cryingr: so you're still luckier than me.

So I can only traveling once a month.

For some reasons, Japanese anime is very well made, and some of them were really made for promoting Japan tourism. I'm one of the victim of their propaganda :angryr: But good thing is anime=real life, so most of them meet my expectations. I mean...even simple snack like senbei is really delicious :cryingk:

Wait you drive for more than 6 hours to get to them?! o.o And used to go often? I only got the beach close, but I don't go often tbh.

One a month is still pretty nice!

The way the use real locations for anime, and then they make the backgrounds all nice.. That's very efficient tourism promoting for sure, lol!

Ha, ha! Trying snacks from anime is always kind of exciting. I am picky with my food though, so it's sometimes a miss for me -3-

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

• Another relatable slice of life is Tanaka Kun is Always Listless.

Bro the way I literally am Tanaka hahaha. Loved this show. It was also very sweet. And I loved all the friendship and how light hearted it was.

I haven't watched the anime, but I read the manga. Tbh, I can't stand someone like Tanaka, but in the end I might like Ohta-kun, I'll help that person eventually :cryingr:

Similar comedy anime with 'weird' character would be....'Sakamoto-kun desu ga?' He's the opposite of Tanaka, there's nothing that he can't do to the point he's too perfect as human being.

• I haven't watched the anime, but I read the manga. Tbh, I can't stand someone like Tanaka, but in the end I might like Ohta-kun, I'll help that person eventually :cryingr:

Similar comedy anime with 'weird' character would be....'Sakamoto-kun desu ga?' He's the opposite of Tanaka, there's nothing that he can't do to the point he's too perfect as human being.

Hahaha I just wanna sit and watch anime all day and do nothing else :cryingr:

The prequel to barakomon Handa Kun is also similar to Sakamoto. Tho many didn’t like it I actually enjoyed it alright for a light watch. It was a bit slap stick and Repetitive still enjoyable tho.

• Wait you drive for more than 6 hours to get to them?! o.o And used to go often? I only got the beach close, but I don't go often tbh.

One a month is still pretty nice!

Driving, sometimes by bus. But my favorite is by train (densha otaku detected). I spent my allowance for traveling, so yeah...I'm always broke :waterr: but since I have friends and relatives everywhere, I can save hotel fees by stay in my relatives home (and gets free foods) :teeheek:

The way the use real locations for anime, and then they make the backgrounds all nice.. That's very efficient tourism promoting for sure, lol!

I watched Flying Witch anime. It's clearly they promoting Aomori Prefecture, but I'm still fall for this 'trap' anyway. Miss rona please go away, I want to fly to Japan :cryingk:

Ha, ha! Trying snacks from anime is always kind of exciting. I am picky with my food though, so it's sometimes a miss for me -3-

Maybe because I'm also asian, Japanese foods are still familiar to my taste. That's why sometimes I cook Japanese foods at home. It's more simple compare to my own country's culinary.

• Hahaha I just wanna sit and watch anime all day and do nothing else :cryingr:

I love to do this, it's nice to lazying around, but always I end up cooking or gardening :fingerk:

The prequel to barakomon Handa Kun is also similar to Sakamoto. Tho many didn’t like it I actually enjoyed it alright for a light watch. It was a bit slap stick and Repetitive still enjoyable tho.

Actually I enjoy so much weird comedy in Handa-kun. Especially when I'm in the mood for 'cheap-fast food type-comedy anime' :teeheek:

Saiki Kusuo and Gintama has similar type of jokes.

• Driving, sometimes by bus. But my favorite is by train (densha otaku detected). I spent my allowance for traveling, so yeah...I'm always broke :waterr: but since I have friends and relatives everywhere, I can save hotel fees by stay in my relatives home (and gets free foods) :teeheek:

I have never been on a train..! I hope I can get on one someday... unu

I am sure the expenses add up pretty quickly even if it's a once a month activity.

Ha! ha! The perks of knowing many people, lol. Free room and included meals, you can't beat that, lol.

Quote from nakajima-yuto

I watched Flying Witch anime. It's clearly they promoting Aomori Prefecture, but I'm still fall for this 'trap' anyway. Miss rona please go away, I want to fly to Japan :cryingk:

I know, some anime are less subtle about it, lol. There is some that go full promo all out. But they are still so entraining to see, and make you fall for it (_ _lll)

I would also like to travel over there once this whole thing ends... but I don't wanna make plans yet since it's all still so uncertain (。•́︿•̀。)

Quote from nakajima-yuto

Maybe because I'm also asian, Japanese foods are still familiar to my taste. That's why sometimes I cook Japanese foods at home. It's more simple compare to my own country's culinary.

That could be it. I am just picky in general though ^ ^" Like with my own country's food, I still don't like some of it, lol.

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!