• Hi, so as I watched some aespa videos and observed them I couldn't help but to type them within the 16 personalities.

Karina: ENFJ

At first I thought she was an ENTJ, but as I looked closer into her personality, ENFJ seemed more likable. She clearly exudes a dominant extraverted energy. And I'm also fairly sure she is a Fe and Se user as well. So that's how I ended typing her as ENFJ.

Winter: ENTP

I could totally be wrong, she just gives me that playful, charismatic, tough vibe.

Giselle: ESTP

I'm sure she is a Se dom, now weather she is a F or a T is another question. Through my observations, she gives me more of Fe vibe than Fi, so that explains my choice.

Ningning: INFP

Clearly an introverted dominant energy; low S function, most likely Si. her body mouvement is quite awkward and stiff compared to Karina for exemple who feels more feline and more fluid, more agile (Se). Also, she shared some stories about herself that makes me think that she is quite the N type. She could be an INTP too tho. I don't know her enough. But right now I think she is INFP.

Of course, those 'analysis' are not that serious, they are quite shallow and mostly intuitions and impressions but that's it ;-)

What do you think of my typing? how would you type them?

PS: here are the 16 personalities of you don't know them

Personality Types | 16Personalities

• They've said their's recently!

Karina: ENFP
    Giselle: ENFP
    Winter: ISTP
    Ningning: ENTP / ENFP

• They've said their's recently!

Karina: ENFP
    Giselle: ENFP
    Winter: ISTP
    Ningning: ENTP / ENFP

oh i didn't knew :wow:

intersting, i was very hesitating with winter, and istp seems quite possible :/

she already looked like a quite athletic xntp to me, so ISTP make total sense :-)

but the 16 personality test is not necessarily acurate. it's more like a direction in many cases.

Karina as ENFP seems less likely that ENFJ karina, that's just one letter so that could be either a mistake or a mistype or a mystery lol. But i was quite close either way :S

Enfp have inferior Si and that makes them generally not good at dancing or sports or stuff like that, with a sort of awkward physical energy (like ningning lol) but Karina's body gesture is fluide and feline and bouncy, seems more like a Se user and not inferior Se as well. And her vibe too like her smile, it looks very open, like a Fe user would feel, open and receptive, homogeneous. but well :eyes:

For ningning i was quite close too, with xnfp or clear NP. Could be Enfp or Infp, either of the two :whatb: I still feel that she is rather an introvert (dominantly) that's how she feels but I don't know her enough tho she doesn't look or seem like a T dominant user, definitely a feeler vibe.

For giselle, i'm very surprised? :clown:

Again maybe it's mistyping and she is actually an ESFP. Could be possible too, it's just a letter appart and again these 16 pers test is not actually accurate. But she clearly looks like a Se dominant user. Like her love for cloth, fashion and luxury stuff. Very unlikely an Ne dom with Si inferior lol. Si inferiors doesn't care that much about cloth, if not at all. :eyes:

to sum up i think only Ning is nfp :S

but well :-)

• To sum up, here's their MBTI in one clip:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-hehe:

they are so cute :lover1:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

cute :-)

but i still think that the only nfp in the groupe is ningning :eyes:

• What are the charecteristics of NFP people?

emotional, creative, intuitive, intellectually curious, sentimentale, random, goofy, innocent, romantic, kinda geeky and quirky ;

but also bad to no fashion sense (lol), not materialistic, physically rather awkward, not athletic (because of low Si) etc.

enfp can be quite sociable, funny and loud with a vibrant bouncy energy but they can also be very introverted specially with their feelings while infp's are much more quiet and more sensitive too.

they are called the mediator and the campaigner.

• Interesting cause ningning seems the most extroverted for me :aespa39:

that could be her celebrity persona?

we don't know honestly :wellr:

just her natural vibe is quite... composed sort of. A natural quietness that she gets ride off when she speaks and kinda tries to show her goofier side.

but i'm almost sure she is an xnfp.

wow, now I don't want any extroverted friends ever!

Scary :nob:

• Interesting

• fo someone who finds aespa disappointing you sure do pay a lot of attention to them :mukbang:

it's because i payed attention to them that i was disappointed in some ways :sweatr1:

and they're from sm after all, i did paye some special attention to them when they debuted; it just randomly came to me that I wanted to share my opinion on their mbti :wellr:

i actually want to do an sm gg mbti series :/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!