Key Gets 1st Win For Bad Love!

• awww Lulu_Key LOOK

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i wanna hug him so bad

• aww poor guy. Glad he made it happen. sometimes people need to take a chance you never know the result, don't know why more didn't trust him. Of course i don't know the full story but that's just sad...I assume it's SM? good ole sm?

well i hope this proves it to those who doubted him! Someone said inkigayo is his last stage for promoting, I wish he'd get another win there if it's possible!

What makes it sad is that it wasn't even the management opposing him

It was the staff

They didn't wanna bother learning to do things they never did before and just wanted to do sth similar to their other works

I think after that he went nuclear and started to veto all their suggestions

Im glad he did what he did

This album is perfection

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• awww Lulu_Key LOOK

i wanna hug him so bad

Awwww

I hope he gets to celebrate with someone he is so emotional

• what shitty staff to not be fully supportive ugh

I'm glad key did whatever he wanted in the end as well

Awwww

I hope he gets to celebrate with someone he is so emotional

me tooooo

i wanna hug him tho aww

• He is so cute omg ;( He deserves this so much :borahae:

Legend Lee Know

External Content youtu.be

• Damn his reaction

Why the backtrack gotta be so loud though

thats not the backtrack

if you listen to his OG versions his vocals are layered in those parts (some of it are not even his vocals but ash islands blended into his)

He leaves those part as is even in actual performance and doesnt sing over them

• KIM CLAN BEING SUPPORTIVE

• External Content twitter.com

• External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!