Lets Talk About The Strengths And Weaknesses Of The Big Three + HYBE

• When I mean strengths and weaknesses I mean when it comes to training(training their trainees and idols) not whether their stocks are at a high or low, cause we all want YG's stocks to be down the hole.

What do you consider their strenghts and weaknesses?

Here is my opinion(I am basing this of big 3 + hybe groups/idols I know well)

SM

Strengths: Vocals, Dance

Weakness: Rapping

(SM really needs to start helping their rappers, they have soo much potential but it is under YG's dungeon. I don't know how Giselle, Taeyong and Mark etc came out to be pretty good rappers, either their rapping training stepped up throughout the years or Giselle, Taeyong, and Mark figured their way up on their own)

YG

Strengths: Rap and Hyping up the crowd

Weakness: Vocals

(Their vocalists have potential but they are being wasted in YG's dungeon. Some of their vocalists are not learning the right technique which can cause a lot of problems in the future(and for some that has already happened). But I must admit, YG does find the most unique voices, one of the few things they can do right)

JYP, Songwriting

Strengths: Dance

Weakness: I honestly don't know, they are very inconsistent with weaknesses, but I am gonna go with rapping.

(Their rappers are good, but again potential is in YG's dungeon. One example of this is Chaeyoung, JYP keeps on giving her easy raps, she is a MAIN RAPPER! Her raps she made on sixteen are harder than what she gets now. I feel like JYP doesn't know how to write raps.)

HYBE

Strenghts: Stage presence/hyping the crowd up, rapping and songwriting

Weakness: Vocals

(I don't think their vocalists are in danger of permantelty damaging their vocals. But I feel like better technique training could really benefit them and elevate them to the next level. So potential again. Like YG, they know how to find unique voices)

What is my overall rating of all big 3 + Hybe training? I don't think they are neccesarily bad at anything, but there can defitnetly be improvements that could really benefit their trainees and idols.

One thing I wanted to say, I wanted to add songwriting for all their companies but SM, JYP, YG barely let their idols write(espcially their female idols) so that is why I didn't include it. But tbh, the idols are better at songwriting than some of the "songwriters" the Big 3 hire.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!