Why are we glorifying hybe?

• It's the same way JYP somehow brainwashed KPOP fans into thinking JYPE was a company who cared for their artists, blah blah blah, except the truth was that they weren't any better than any other company.

HYBE is made up of several companies and each group of fans always complains and sends emails, which sometimes the complaints are heard. I cannot comment on other companies, for the simple fact that some fans only use double standards with HYBE, so they are always in the eye of the storm and have more pressure to improve the management of their artists, unlike other companies that do not they care to change because the fans gave it too much power.

• The only people that “glorify” hybe are their group’s fans when they are on defense mode, other than that kpop fans either don’t care or despise them to the point of making shit up like “hybe is bad for girl groups” or that they ended gfriend contract and hate them lol

• I don't think anyone is glorifying them. They have good sides and bad sides. I think, as a whole, they treat their artists alright. This doesn't change the reality that they are here to make as much money as possible though.

I also think HYBE is too new to be fairly judged. Not enough time to collect scandals lol.

• I don't think anyone other than girl group fans who want their faves at HYBE are glorifying them.

It's just that they're not being shittalked like other companies. Everyone has their complaints but I guess they just realise that it is better over here after seeing shit happening in other companies lol.

Or probably HYBE group's fans understand that companies are not that important as much as kpop fans like to give them credit for.

Kpop fans have given into the narrative that these companies hold all the keys. If the artists are good enough, these companies can only do so much.

Kpop is the only place where I see so much talk about companies.

I think its because the Korean music industry is more visible when it comes to the influence and power of labels. The same holds true in the US, the music industry is controlled by UMG, Sony and Warner but they hide in the background. In Kpop, it seems different.

When was the last time a Big 4 label group truly flopped?? I cant think of one in the past decade.

This is why i want my faves there. Lisa might be ok without Hybe but so many of my other faves deserve their chance to shine and not end up flops.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!