Is there anybody who actively likes or dislike their tattoos here?

• Like where you look at it and you love it/actually feel something? I'm so indifferent to mine lmao I look at it if I remember it's there but I don't feel anything about it. Maybe because I got a lame tattoo just to test it out? It's not even a feeling of regret, I just don't care it's there or not. Most of my friends who have them feel pretty indifferent to theirs too. I don't know anybody who truly loves their tattoos or hates them even though it's now permanent to our body, weird :melon_think:

Do any of you guys actually care about or think about your tattoos? Positive or negative?

• I'm also indifferent to the point I forget I have one 🙈

• Yeah when I see them I'm usually like that's amazing.

but I usually forget about them cause of where they're placed and I don't look in the mirror often.

I took alot if time and planning into what and where for years, they have alot of meaning to me so I knew I would always like them I guess.

• I feel like tattoos for those who passed are ones people love no matter what. I know a few people who have them, similar to yours it's a phrase that was important to the person/their relationship

Yeah when I see them I'm usually like that's amazing.

but I usually forget about them cause of where they're placed and I don't look in the mirror often.

I took alot if time and planning into what and where for years, they have alot of meaning to me so I knew I would always like them I guess.

What is it of? :wow: I just sketched mine out a day before the appointment lmao

• I feel like tattoos for those who passed are ones people love no matter what. I know a few people who have them, similar to yours it's a phrase that was important to the person/their relationship

What is it of? :wow: I just sketched mine out a day before the appointment lmao

I have four of them. They re snall. Treble clef and music notes under my left ear on my neck.

Angel Of death written in mandarin down my spine

A thorned black rose on my right ankle and a butterfly on my right ankle.

I've been working on my fifth for 10 years now it's a Large piece to fill out the rest of my lower back... But I just can't seem to finish it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!