DO YOU LIKE MUSICAL FILMS?

• I really love musical films. La La Land is one of my favourite modern time musical film.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Any musical film recommendation?

• boring :pepe-hehe:

I'm an old guy so sound of music is perfect for me...

Stream Edelweiss

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm an old guy so sound of music is perfect for me...

Stream Edelweiss

External Content youtu.be

Kidding tho.

I have watched 1965's version where Julie Andrews starred, 2013's version where Carrie Underwood starred and theatre version idk the actors. It is such a spectacular musical. 50's & 60's musicals are on another level imo.

• Kidding tho.

I have watched 1965's version where Julie Andrews starred, 2013's version where Carrie Underwood starred and theatre version idk the actors. It is such a spectacular musical. 50's & 60's musicals are on another level imo.

1965 version is pure perfection Julie Andrews was perfect

• Lies! Singin' in the Rain is the best movie musical!

But seriously, there's a ton of great musicals from both the Golden Age of Hollywood as well as earlier. I like a number of the black and white Rogers & Astaire classics. My favourite of them is probably Swing Time, but Top Hat is great too:

EDIT: My Fair Lady is great too. That movie, plus Roman Holiday, is the reason I fell in love with Audrey Hepburn. (And yes, I know that its' not her singing in the movie.)

• Not really my cup of tea however I have seen a few that I do like.

Technically these are musical films that aren't really musical or rather films with musical segments I guess.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!