How many of you allkpopers watched Brooklyn Boys?

• For those who don't know, Brooklyn Boys is a 4 episode reality show about NCT 127's stay in the states in 2019.

This was the first NCT content I watched after I got into them and I think everyone should watch regardless of whether they like NCT's music or not, it's fun and very wholesome and light hearted. It also gives great insight on every member's personality and the different dynamics within the group.

Here are the official videos

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I did! (I wrote the lexicon here for it :cryingr:)

This one is really fun and it’s nice to see them just doing silly things like cooking together in a competition, shopping in a grocery store, playing beer pong and doing karaoke.

Also the completely relatable woman in the grocery store who shouts “that man is gorgeous” twice in the background as Jaehyun walks by and laughs.

Spittin straight facts at TJs.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Can someone remind me if Jungwoo ever got his key lime pie. I think about that a lot, but I can't remember if he actually got it at the end :-(

He got the pie in the end and didn’t even have to shoplift it but I don’t think he ever ate it on camera but then it devolved to competitive beer pong, karaoke, sleepovers and haunted house shenanigans so I don’t remember. So much happened in just 4 episodes.

:pepe-hehe:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!