TVXQ = Gods of Kpop

• Take those rules and shove them up your ass.

Always coming in my threads acting like a little bitch.

Ain't nobody worried about you hoe.

Was looking forward to how this would pan out? But I guess Drew gets away with anything. Have seen many get banned for a while after attacking the staff but will not be surprised if he had not even received a warning. I mean he has very good relationship with staff members so yeah that helps I guess.

• Was looking forward to how this would pan out? But I guess Drew gets away with anything. Have seen many get banned for a while after attacking the staff but will not be surprised if he had not even received a warning. I mean he has very good relationship with staff members so yeah that helps I guess.

I got banned today for about 5 hours for this outburst.

I apologized and now I'm back.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This MV will forever be legendary

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

One of the kinkyest kpop mvs I ever saw pre-2014.

• Was looking forward to how this would pan out? But I guess Drew gets away with anything. Have seen many get banned for a while after attacking the staff but will not be surprised if he had not even received a warning. I mean he has very good relationship with staff members so yeah that helps I guess.

Staff should also gets called out when they are stirring shit :pepelove2: she should have just deleted her uncalled for post when I told her, but she thought she is slick. like we ain't fools.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!