Top 12 Countries with Most Membership Subscription on #BLACKPINK's online concert "THE SHOW"

• because the thing you said made no sense.

Which things ?

This one ?

Germany and France are larger than the UK.

Or this one ?

Kpop is simply insignificant in Europe. The majority of Kpop listeners in Europe are teenage girls. But that's not a surprise, Kpop company don't try to do growth in Europe.

The two things are true i don't know why you try to teach me something about Europe.

Kpop is insignificant in Europe. You can go in Germany, Poland, France, Netherlands or what you want no one know about kpop except some teenage girls and some lbgt on twitter. And that's not cause of politics or different country. Kpop company just don't target this market.

• Kpop is insignificant in Europe. You can go in Germany, Poland, France, Netherlands or what you want no one know about kpop except some teenage girls and some lbgt on twitter. And that's not cause of politics or different country. Kpop company just don't target this market.

i'm not saying your statement isn't right, i'm saying that europe cannot be compared to the us, japan, mexico, brazil, and other big countries/markets.

they don't target this market (europe as a whole) because it's a lost cause. how can you use the same strategy to penetrate the market of 40+ countries, which have different languages, cultures, and music taste? you can't. focusing on the us makes sense because they all speak the same language and have the same media; same for focusing on the western european countries only. french people and hungarian people have nothing in common, their histories are different and their societies look nothing alike. it's unreasonable to think that being successful in france will grant you success in hungary, it's never going to happen.

• Most of BP fanbase are SEA and Chinese. China was blocked from youtube, most of the subscribers were from SEA with 4 countries in the top 9.

Ifans who never grew up in SEA and don't know the cultures nor values, when ifans said something negative about SEA, then the obtuse whiners and moaners expect everyone to know everything about SEA.

• i don't know why i'm wasting my time discussing with you. you know exactly what i'm trying to say. you are obviously bored so you are picking and choosing what sentence you should comment on.

You are completely irrelevant from the beginning because you did not understand my initial post, you answer me completely beside the point by telling me about the USA and other countries that I have never mentioned since the start. Rather, it's you who is wasting my time with this discussion. I tried to make you understand it simply by trying to show you several times that all your messages had nothing to do with my initial message but you continue to not understand ... So this time I am telling you in a direct way : all your messages are completely off topic, I don't know why you are trying to talk to me since leaving Eastern Europe, the USA and the cultural diversity of Europe when all that has absolutely nothing to do with it with my message.

But since you want to have this debate, to think that cultural differences in Europe are an obstacle to the development of Kpop is a very reductive vision. I'm not saying you're wrong, and I agree with you on this point but this is just one of many points. Just look at the number of American music that is popular in Europe yet English is the native language of UK only ... There are many factors that make the growth of Kpop much bigger in the US . Many more promotions, a population of Korean origin, economic partnerships with companies in the American music industry ... The language difference is a very thin barrier, especially in the cultural industry. And as far as cultural differences are concerned ... I'm not going to have fun counting the number of Kpop MVs that take up European culture, there are too many of them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!