PREDICT AESPA SAVAGE CHARTING

• :pepestare:

I think they will definitely debut top 10 melon charting, it would be weird if they didnt with how much hype they have.

I didnt make the thread in anon btw.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• the fact that this thread flopped and itzy hate threads dont has just shown us who out of the fandoms is the one starting problems

:yesr:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• I hope they do well, but it really depends on the music at the end of the day. Especially since aespa fandom is still not that big or secured yet

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I hope they do well, but it really depends on the music at the end of the day. Especially since aespa fandom is still not that big or secured yet

i agree, i think most aespa stans are really just sm stans. :wellr:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• the fact that this thread flopped and itzy hate threads dont has just shown us who out of the fandoms is the one starting problems

Your click bait failed, try harder next time

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i agree, i think most aespa stans are really just sm stans. :wellr:

Err not sure about that but I was talking more so about fans acquired from next level, Since it seems like merely casual interest at this point (like the gp) . If the music was not to their liking they will just not support the comeback. And the charting will not be good.

• It worked with you

:eyes:

Cause it didn’t even seem like a troll thread to me lmao. I thought you were genuinely discussing, but then you decided to stir shit in your second post hahah

• Anyways your welcome for the akorns :teeheek:

• Cause it didn’t even seem like a troll thread to me lmao. I thought you were genuinely discussing, but then you decided to stir shit in your second post hahah

I am trying to start a discussion.

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

So... you just made clear that this thread is an aespa hate thread :pepe-use-head:

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!