whats the oldest dance practice vid in kpop?

• Was anything ever posted before this? :/:/:/

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I believe the first dance practice video was by Shinhwa, some 20 years ago but it wasn't a deliberate sharing by the company it was accidentally leaked on the internet

• I don't think so... there are older dance practice videos for sure... Like HOT probably recorded themselves to see whether they're in sync and stuff, but this was the first one which was uploaded on YT for fans

KIMKAI48

059e37d0b9c38b277aec681de8161eeb7e65a633.gifv

• I believe the first dance practice video was by Shinhwa, some 20 years ago but it wasn't a deliberate sharing by the company it was accidentally leaked on the internet

I don't think so... there are older dance practice videos for sure... Like HOT probably recorded themselves to see whether they're in sync and stuff, but this was the first one which was uploaded on YT for fans

Ofc they did it to check themselves but I meant as fan service the way we see it today

• Not really a dance practice video but some footage of YG training for Come Back Home as he was in "Seo Taiji and Boys"

The song BTW came out 26 years ago

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Not really a dance practice video but some footage of YG training for Come Back Home as he was in "Seo Taiji and Boys"

The song BTW came out 26 years ago

This one takes the cake, before Seo Taiji and Boys there was no KPOP so that must be the oldest

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!