Are NCT's album sales fake?

• I thought about their sales for a few minutes and the math doesnt add up. How can you have 1.2 million more on Gaon than Hanteo? This terrible ratio has surely made me as well as other people curious as to whether SM is doing sajaegi or just flat out lying about the sales. No presence, no charting, yet 2.2 million sales in 8 days?? yeah sure

Approved the thread.
  • seriously OP?

• im bob and this OP isnt me . K

• Stay obsessed, bobs.

Too bad you weren't here during Hot Sauce era, the clowns were proven wrong.:pepe-hehe:

• You already posted this on the forum.

How many times you gonna post it, bro?

At least find a different angle.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95290fcbc934cd4ca1598dbe9c79444dfb04e956f7a&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• it isn't bob, it's bob's alt account

• how many accounts did you make Bob? this is getting ridiculous.

• THIS ISNT ME FFS. DO I NEDD TO POST A SCREENSHOT TO PROVE????

• and the users here have the audacity to call me a troll.

absolute jokes i swear

• The last NCT album that I got was actually a hologram :pepestare::pepestare::pepestare: idk I think there is some major covering up by NCTZENs about this fact . And SM is so shady. :pepe-back-away::pepe-back-away::pepe-back-away:

• Why is talking Bobs so funny? We are all Bobs here lol

• SM the fake it till you make it company. They manipulated NCT's album sales and Aespa's charting :suure:

• I thought about their sales for a few minutes and the math doesnt add up. How can you have 1.2 million more on Gaon than Hanteo? This terrible ratio has surely made me as well as other people curious as to whether SM is doing sajaegi or just flat out lying about the sales. No presence, no charting, yet 2.2 million sales in 8 days?? yeah sure

That's a legitimate concern. SM did bundle their Neozone sales with their repackage sales for their " Million Seller " title. I'm not sure how they'll reach another 1 million overseas but we'll see how much they sell in the U.S. and Europe in the coming weeks. But the gap isn't looking too good.

• LMAOOO i see people need to hide in the anon to be salty about nct success x))

funny because it's the exact same thing that people were saying about NCT dream and look how it end up x)

• That's a legitimate concern. SM did bundle their Neozone sales with their repackage sales for their " Million Seller " title. I'm not sure how they'll reach another 1 million overseas but we'll see how much they sell in the U.S. and Europe in the coming weeks. But the gap isn't looking too good.

If anyone brings up this concern they are immedietly labeled an anti or troll.

• If anyone brings up this concern they are immedietly labeled an anti or troll.

That's what fans do best. They seem to have high hopes that they will be able to sell more or the same as BTS in that market :/

• That's a legitimate concern. SM did bundle their Neozone sales with their repackage sales for their " Million Seller " title. I'm not sure how they'll reach another 1 million overseas but we'll see how much they sell in the U.S. and Europe in the coming weeks. But the gap isn't looking too good.

If anyone brings up this concern they are immedietly labeled an anti or troll.

You gotta love CONCERNED non-fans

I bet you all were concerned about Resonance and Hot Sauce's numbers too, before the full picture emerged and you all vanished into thin air.

• no one with a little bit of critical thinking is buying those 2M as legit sales

• You gotta love CONCERNED non-fans

I bet you all were concerned about Resonance and Hot Sauce's numbers too, before the full picture emerged and you all vanished into thin air.

I'm not a non-fan :watt:. Why can't people discuss album sales without fans getting in their feelings?

• I'm not a non-fan :watt:. Why can't people discuss album sales without fans getting in their feelings?

Then come to the main section and tell us why you expect only NCT127 out of all kpop groups to close their Hanteo-preorders gap in their first week or tracking.

• Then come to the main section and tell us why you expect only NCT127 out of all kpop groups to close their Hanteo-preorders gap in their first week or tracking.

OP specified NCT so that is who I would obviously be talking about in this thread? You can't be mad about people rightfully discussing sales.

• OP specified NCT so that is who I would obviously be talking about in this thread? You can't be mad about people rightfully discussing sales.

My point is this is how sales work for everyone else. The preorders companies report are shipment numbers (preorders from stores, both online and offline, not from individuals) and most of not all artists don't match their preorders number in only a week. So why are NCT specifically getting singled out and their sales called fake? This is how it's for everyone else.

If this was about "rightfully discussing sales" it wouldn't be in anon. No one would attack you all if your arguments made any sense or were backed up with actual data.

• My point is this is how sales work for everyone else. The preorders companies report are shipment numbers (preorders from stores, both online and offline, not from individuals) and most of not all artists don't match their preorders number in only a week. So why are NCT specifically getting singled out and their sales called fake? This is how it's for everyone else.

If this was about "rightfully discussing sales" it wouldn't be in anon. No one would attack you all if your arguments made any sense or were backed up with actual data.

i made this in the public forum with actual data and was still called an anti

• i made this in the public forum with actual data and was still called an anti

The only one who has made a thread is bob who just linked a bunch of comments from pann. I wouldn't call that data. :pepepizza:

• This thread contains 23 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!