[PANN]NCT 127 BECOMES DOUBLE MILLION SELLER - IS FAKE?

• I mean knetizens aren't wrong. BTS MOT 7 had around 7+ million shipment sales during first/second week (idk much about hanteo or gaon sales, so please enlighten me), but I've never seen anybody say BTS is a 7 million seller? ?(

Yet no one complained when BH reported the shipment number the same way as SM. Because it's normal to do it.

In fact, SM does not over ship and their numbers can be bigger because there's always understocking problems. They can over ship to inflate numbers to 5m if they want to lie like these comments believe but they don't.

In fact, we got these "articles" questioning if SM inflated numbers with Dream a few months ago yet Dream's Hanteo number is catching up normally in few months. It's normal speed if you compare it to the BTS album you mentioned that got reported for 7M shipments more than a year ago (I am not sure about the details behind the 7m news since I am just taking your words for it. it might've meant something I didn't catch), it is around this in Hanteo afaik

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So saying SM is inflating numbers is wrong on many levels.

lt64IYu.gif

Edited once, last by Yumeku ().

• The thing that gets me is Target is very open about the fact that none of their kpop album sales count toward Hanteo. I've seen several fandoms (including Army, EXO-Ls, Carats, and Monbebes) spread the word about it. The only count toward to Gaon and Billboard.

Given that Target has turned into one of the major retailers for albums in the US, I don't know why people continue to quibble about it. I remember seeing posts from several fandoms where fans are buying everything in stock in stores.

• The thing that gets me is Target is very open about the fact that none of their kpop album sales count toward Hanteo. I've seen several fandoms (including Army, EXO-Ls, Carats, and Monbebes) spread the word about it. The only count toward to Gaon and Billboard.

Given that Target has turned into one of the major retailers for albums in the US, I don't know why people continue to quibble about it. I remember seeing posts from several fandoms where fans are buying everything in stock in stores.

Not only Target but even stores like the SM store lol. Hanteo is good to keep up with numbers but it's stupid to use it as a weapon to accuse groups of fake sales.

lt64IYu.gif

• Not only Target but even stores like the SM store lol. Hanteo is good to keep up with numbers but it's stupid to use it as a weapon to accuse groups of fake sales.

The SM Store doesn't either?

So from what I've gathered over the last few months is that Hanteo is basically like SoundScan in that you have to pay/subscribe in order to have your retailer's sales counted by them. Like Billboard numbers come from SounScan, but the RIAA system that they use for album/song certification counts every retailer and is more accurate.

• The SM Store doesn't either?

So from what I've gathered over the last few months is that Hanteo is basically like SoundScan in that you have to pay/subscribe in order to have your retailer's sales counted by them. Like Billboard numbers come from SounScan, but the RIAA system that they use for album/song certification counts every retailer and is more accurate.

I am not completely sure but I remember a big fan account that bulk buy warned other fans not to buy from there because of that reason. It might have changed idk. It's just something that I remember out of many. I usually don't care. As long it's legit I am going to buy but a lot of places don't reflect on Hanteo.

lt64IYu.gif

• They’ve already sold a million on Hanteo and people are just coming back from the holiday and the American sales don’t even count on Hanteo but okay.

5nsz.gif

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!