[PANN]NCT 127 BECOMES DOUBLE MILLION SELLER - IS FAKE?

• source:https://pann-choa.blogspot.com…rd-full-length-album.html

[theqoo] NCT 127, THIRD FULL-LENGTH ALBUM,SURPASSED 2.15 MILLION COPIES IN A WEEK... BEST RECORD TO DATE—>BECOMES DOUBLE MILLION SELLER

image.png

NCT 127's 3rd full-length album 'Sticker', released on September 17th, recorded 2,152,399 copies sold until noon today (24th), breaking their own record within a week of its release and becoming a double million seller, NCT127's strong power was confirmed once again.

source:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004479540

original post: here

1. Wow I seriously didn't know... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Congrats congrats!!!!!

3. Popularity without presence

4. I feel like all physical sales are inflated right now, maybe they'll gain more presence if they start touring after COVID ends?

5. Don't they have to sell 2M copies in real-time to be considered a double million seller? To stick the double million seller tag when those are just shipment sales is a bit.. (t/n: a-shipment sales= when factories take a picture of the receipt and ship them out, which is the amount supplied to the market, not the customer VS = (real) sales = when someone buys them in store)

6. So many people jealous here because they're selling wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ No matter what they do, you'll feel

attacked f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Daebak congrats~~~~~

8. Those aren't even real sales, but shipment sales? F*cking embarrassing

9. Their first week sales were 930K and they're still not on Gaon chart? Looks like this company is only talking

about Gaon's shipment sales

10. Oh the album sales are daebak!!!! Will they be able to win the album of the year this year?

11 . So aren't they #1 in terms of sales this year?

12. Wow amazing

13. It's just shipment sales, not first week sales

14. Look at the people dragging them, anyways, congrats

15. The generation when you can sell 2 million yet nobody knows your song has come...

:pepe-peek:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• NCT's biggest fan making threads about them. :pepe-excited::pepe-excited::pepe-excited:

just wanted to let the akp users know about ncts latest achievment

:pepelove2:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• just wanted to let the akp users know about ncts latest achievment

:pepelove2:

Of course you did. Some of you are obsessed with this group that's not popular and has no presence. :pepelove2:

• For Dummies,

These shops that asked for albums didn't just say hey I am going to buy a big number for no reason. They know how many pre-orders they got from fans and they did the math.

Seriously non-fans always become detectives when they feel threatened. Same people always question the validity of Gaon/SM shipment number but then when the actual sales from Hanteo catch up to the earlier number that they did not believe, they suddenly disappear.

ALSO, the official SM account reported the sales they got. They already got the money so they're not bragging about "just shipment" and the stores that bought the albums will get it later when they sell every album they have in stock (besides stocking companies take time to finish/deliver the shipment to these stores hence the delay in the Hanteo numbers).

No one is lying or inflating numbers when just one store out of many shows the real-time number of fans buying/ordering around 500k albums.

lt64IYu.gif

• what did @dummi do

:peperain:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• I mean knetizens aren't wrong. BTS MOT 7 had around 7+ million shipment sales during first/second week (idk much about hanteo or gaon sales, so please enlighten me), but I've never seen anybody say BTS is a 7 million seller? ?(

They already have 2.3 million preorders. SM doesn't overship, if anything their albums always run off stock quickly. They know better than anyone else how much albums they sold.

Like Yumeku said above, this happens every single time. SM release their numbers, non-fans call them fake and accuse SM of lying but eventually the numbers add up and match or surpass SM's statements.

• They already have 2.3 million preorders. SM doesn't overship, if anything their albums always run off stock quickly. They know better than anyone else how much albums they sold.

Like Yumeku said above, this happens every single time. SM release their numbers, non-fans call them fake and accuse SM of lying but eventually the numbers add up and match or surpass SM's statements.

It'll get suspiciously quiet just like it did for Dream when it happens too. :cryingr:

• They already have 2.3 million preorders. SM doesn't overship, if anything their albums always run off stock quickly. They know better than anyone else how much albums they sold.

oh. So the preorders itself were 2.3M? If that's the case, the double million seller title does seem legit then.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!