Jennie's reaction to Lisa's money performance

• Lmao you don't know a thing you are talking about, feel free to search my posts and see when I talk about the girls.

And I don't even want to entertain you with an answer regarding that but I'll explain it one last time since you clearly lack some reading comprehension and foreknowledge about my reasons for replying to OP. That user has made multiple threads attacking Jennie unprovoked on multiple occasions and still does. Nowhere did I mention or state that one isn't allowed to talk about Lisa's mistreatment or defend her, plenty of users are advocating for Lisa and I don't have a single problem with any of them because they defend her without feeling the need to degrade Jennie and they aren't as obsessed with Jennie as much as OP is. And don't even bother to quote me again if you aren't involved in a situation and don't even have the basic knowledge about it to form an opinion.

I have seen OPs posts about jennie and if you think them mentioning jennies preferential treatment (which is fact at this point) is bad then you're just proving my point.

Ofcourse they will compare lisas treatment by YG to how YG treats other members, they are from the same group and company.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I have seen OPs posts about jennie and if you think them mentioning jennies preferential treatment (which is fact at this point) is bad then you're just proving my point.

Ofcourse they will compare lisas treatment by YG to how YG treats other members, they are from the same group and company.

As they say birds of a feather flock together.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!