Perfume's new song taps into the nostalgia of old perfume

• but still feels fresh and new

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I had to check this out. I enjoy watching their choreo. Nothing else I can think of hits exactly like it!

They are the most respected Jpop trio and they are known for using a lot of tech stuff in their performances.

Some of my fave songs by them

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

FvdzlsW.png

» Make a donation today and feed an NCTzen in need «

• I admire how they make audio and visual art. The way they use technology and approach music is different and still tasteful. Some of their music videos that first pulled me in were these below. They are so interesting, they made me check out a lot of their work and dig back to when they had instruments in their music!

Laser Beam

Future Pop

If You Wanna

Mugenmirai

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!