SendFoodPics Showed Me My New Favorite Song!

• SendFoodPics Showed Me My New Favorite Song!

SendFoodPics didn't send food.

They sent this song!

Oh my god.

I was telling them I got nostalgic listening to it and I've never even heard it before.

It's an older song and has a style I guess I feel nostalgic for. Even if I don't know enough about music to describe it.

One of the last times I felt that kind of nostalgia with a boy group song was with SHINEE's The Reason.

They both remind me of my high school times. I was into emo and alternative rock then. And I think maybe this reminds me of some of the ballads that I might have loved then.

Thanks SendFoodPics !

I love this. Try it out everyone maybe you'll like it too!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Of course~!

It's such a important message along with an amazing song

• Also, I went on a big hunt for VIXX and I like all the ballads they have, it's actually a great bet for slow songs and ballads. While they are well known for their darker side I like the ballads so much.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also my favorite:

emanresu

• This is also good:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!