Netizens talk about BTS’ speech at the United Nations General Assembly

• BTS’s speech at the United Nations General Assembly

51495946236_fca8506df0_o.gif?s=0951495232312_391d19649e_o.gif?s=09FreeFarflungArthropods-size_restricted.gif

original post: theqoo

1. This is BTS, Special Presidential Envoys of the Republic of Korea ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Daebak, what’s even more amazing is that they spoke at the United Nations General Assembly in Korean ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. They speak so well ㅠㅠ I’m so proud of them ㅠㅠ

4. BTS, I’m so proud of you

5. The content of the speech is so good. BTS is so cool

6. Really amazing, I’m so proud of BTS

7. At the United Nations General Assembly, BTS gave a speech in Korean. This is the best. We should feel proud that we are living in the same era as BTS.. BTS, the national group of Korea

8. I watched it with my family and everyone said they were amazing young people

9. The speech was so good, the members all did so well

10. I’m so surprised and proud to be able to see this moment in my life

• I rewatch their speech and performance with my husband, and he commented,
    their country must be really proud of them, not everyone can enter UN. but they are invited, and even be UNGA Speaker, also perform their song at the UN building, they are really amazing.

:pepelove1::pepe-sad:

• Your husband knows what’s up!!!!

yes! actually we watch the PTD performance first then rewatch their speech,
    even when their performance started with JK standing at the UN podium, my husband face literally like this >> :whatk:
    he keep asking "that's UN building??"
    "they perform at UN building!!!"

and I said, yes its pre recorded earlier,
    he :whatk: again, and keep saying "I know! but its UN building, wow.. wow.. they are crazy"

My husband is such a mood :angryr:

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepelove1:

I loved that part! They were so cute with their little collages :pepelove1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!