Lillies, when are you going to send trucks to YG?

• I fully support this action.

Lisa is the biggest female idol worldwide but YG is acting like they don't care about her solo debut and we know why..... because she's a foreign idol.

• Worldwide? I think you mean SEA and she's only doing good there, everywhere else she's underperforming....

Even with all the gimmicks YGE tried to pull Rosé did better.

• Well, I'm not wrong kkkk it's that this user always try to imply Lisa success by only sea, which is counted ww, when Lisa numbers are almost on pair with BP in some categories.

obviously more non-kpop fans know about Lisa in Thailand than non-kpop fans know about her in the US. It’s her home country.

Also while Lisa is very popular for a kpop idol in the West, compared to other celebrities she’s basically unknown to most people in the West

• Worldwide? I think you mean SEA and she's only doing good there, everywhere else she's underperforming....

She has #1 on itunes in 73 countries what your fav had? 59 now. Stop talking. Who's real flop? Being on top70 on billboard 100 for 1 week doesn't prove your popular WW it proved that your fav stans were mass buying your fav song. Not to mention your fav only had 39 million views in her first 24 hours. So enough talking work harder so your fav would be more popular. WW charts haven't been updated yet bc it's not been a week so stop being so.... Not clever

• obviously more non-kpop fans know about Lisa in Thailand than non-kpop fans know about her in the US. It’s her home country.

Also while Lisa is very popular for a kpop idol in the West, compared to other celebrities she’s basically unknown to most people in the West

They expect her to chart like western artist with a mediocre Korean song. How stupid even members of NTC were mistaken as BTS bc people don't know how they look like. Brave rosé Stan needs to stop when she sold like that compared to Lisa

You know what real gimmick that dumb uneducated people don't see? They had Lisa released her song with mediocre sound in Korean on holidays where she couldn't promote anywhere and expected her to chart with this mediocre Korean song in the US where her competitions are people like Drake,Ed, Justin etc and only promoted her once on an American tv show to expect her rising on chart. No they did not actually bc it was their plan

• They expect her to chart like western artist with a mediocre Korean song. How stupid even members of NTC were mistaken as BTS bc people don't know how they look like. Brave rosé Stan needs to stop when she sold like that compared to Lisa

Leave BTS out of this!

Yes more western promo is needed for Lisa but an incompetent intern does equate to nobody knows BTS.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!