NCT 127 will perform their new song Sticker on the Late Late Show with James Corden (September 16th)

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• Why, if it's not a secret? :nervousk:

Here's an article with a good overview.

James Corden Ignored His Own Wife and Child on a Plane According This Redditor
    There was that one Patrick Stewart incident.
    www.distractify.com

But basically the guy is a wanker that managed to sell a nice guy persona to American audiences.

Something that if you've seen his British work, you would know the guy most of the time is an a hole. His jokes go from unfunny to actually offensive. And if you watch enough of Carpool Karaoke, you'll also start to hate the guy, he "sings" and talks over everybody, besides the ocasional rude remark.

But god knows he has great connections, many times I had to watch just because he got some fave to go on one of his skits or interviews. I HATE that Flinch segment, it's so awkward and uninspiring, it's exactly what a bully would think is funny. Seventeen performed dressed as staff, with the james corden logo on it... This one is small, sure, but it fuels an inner anger that I cannot explain, so I'll put that on Corden as well. I had to watch him act gay in the movie Prom, what a trash portrayal, honestly I blame everyone involved for that. And most recently he subjected the world to see this...

giphy (7).gif

Well, as you can see I have some... strong feelings about him. But I mean, if anyone likes the guy, that's fine. :pepe-tea:

• It always amazes me how he has managed to convince the US that he is some affable, goofy and caring person when his reputation as one of the biggest tosspots in showbiz is so well-known in the Uk. Anyway, at least his self-serving nature and knowledge about how much free promo he will get from Kpop fans means that lots of bands do get a big platform to perform on.

• Is MV dropping on the 17th or is it just the album and MV is on the 16th.. cuz i don`t want them to perform the whole song before the MV comes out

This show will start about half an hour after the album and MV drops. The MV and album drops at 1PM KST/12AM EDT and this show airs at 1:37PM KST/12:37AM EDT.

It's very odd when you sit and think about it, but the "broadcast day" doesn't end until like 3 or 4AM so late night.

• It always amazes me how he has managed to convince the US that he is some affable, goofy and caring person when his reputation as one of the biggest tosspots in showbiz is so well-known in the Uk. Anyway, at least his self-serving nature and knowledge about how much free promo he will get from Kpop fans means that lots of bands do get a big platform to perform on.

I also have no idea how he managed that, it's not like there's even a language barrier that would prevent people from finding out about him. He must know some dirt from people in Hollywood or something. That's the only way. :cryingr:

But yeah, at least I hope the groups are getting something out of it.

• Didn’t know all this about Corden, wow.

Ngl, I’m still excited to see them on late night TV! I hope they do something fun like last time - he made the guys feel comfortable and they were having fun.

It certainly beats the talk show hosts praising the native English speakers on how good their English is. (Do your research, clowns.)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• But "I'm from Chicago" is so iconic. :pepe-hehe:

• Honestly that article barely scratches the surface of all of the dodgy tales about him. Hopefully, he’s grown up a bit, and I will say this - he mostly does a decent job with the bands he features and makes it fun for them and fun for people to watch - I just wouldn’t feel comfortable assuming much sincerity from him.

• It certainly beats the talk show hosts praising the native English speakers on how good their English is. (Do your research, clowns.)

Finding a youtube vid compilation of American interviewers being awful and saying Mark's English was good after saying he was from Canada was why I checked them out in the first place. :pepe-tea:

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• This show will start about half an hour after the album and MV drops. The MV and album drops at 1PM KST/12AM EDT and this show airs at 1:37PM KST/12:37AM EDT.

It's very odd when you sit and think about it, but the "broadcast day" doesn't end until like 3 or 4AM so late night.

ohh thank u soo much :okayc: i`m so happy they won`t spoil the song (i got flashbacks to superhuman)

❤︎ Girls' Generation ❤︎ N C T ❤︎ Red Velvet ❤︎ ae spa ❤︎

6e9ff8522b602d528710161e21247989328c7faf.gifv3619ff6031a383f824fe1d511bcbfb7f249c21df.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!