blackpink vs. 7 year curse. thoughts?

• we, homies had just talked abt this hours ago and this makes me anxious. just wanna know your cents regarding on the thread title.

with their mt. everest popularity? girl, there's no way our girlies will not renew contracts. we ain't sure tho, yg is sometimes unpredictable but we really hope they gon break the curse!

• When it reaches that 7 year mark , I think it’s highly likely they will leave altogether though since each of their individuals Brand’s is rather strong and will only get stronger that they longer need to remain in a group together anymore. Plus as long as one leaves yg, the group will probably go on long long long hiatuses, effectively disbanding

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• When it reaches that 7 year mark , I think it’s highly likely they will leave altogether though since each of their individuals Brand’s is rather strong and will only get stronger that they longer need to remain in a group together anymore. Plus as long as one leaves yg, the group will probably go on long long long hiatuses, effectively disbanding

hard agree, just like snsd and got7 with three/all members out of their og agencies, chances for a comeback would be minimal. plus if ever they decided not to renew, i also want to see them with their respective solo activites such as jisoo continuing with her acting career (as what she originally is), lisa mentoring on idol shows or doing covers, or chaenie still in music industry; not just being consistent in doing magazine photoshoot all d@mn time than music, as what yg do to them.

• Blinks will be sad but its not necessarily a bad thing for the girls to start living life instead of being under the microscope all the time.

They certainly can afford to.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!