Begin official: 13 m

Unofficial Lyrics video: 23 m

Lie official: 17 m

Unofficial Lie lyrics: 50m

Awake official:13m

Unofficial Awake lyrics: 29m

Stigma official: 13m

Unofficial Stigma lyrics: 27m

Why?????? WHY THE HECK DO UNOFFICIAL LYRIC VIDEOS HAVE MORE VIEWS THAN OFFICIAL MVS?????

Disclaimer: this is not about which song is more popular or some shit like that. So don’t come here to diss anyone. I will brick your ass.

• BRIYANI

Changed the title of the thread from “I just noticed this about Wings VL solo.” to “I just noticed this about Wings VL”.
  • Might be unpopular but these lyric videos are actually great for new fans. They can follow along to every line, and when color coded they provide a reference and a way to learn all the voices.

I'm pretty sure I've streamed those more than I've streamed them on Spotify too. Mainly because when I was new, that's where I was watching and listening to multiple times.

As long as BH doesn't provide eng subs for b sides they are a great way to make newer fans more interested in the lyrics.

It's not like the money from streams will make that much difference, and BTS do good with streams. These help in exposure to BTS too.

• Might be unpopular but these lyric videos are actually great for new fans. They can follow along to every line, and when color coded they provide a reference and a way to learn all the voices.

I'm pretty sure I've streamed those more than I've streamed them on Spotify too. Mainly because when I was new, that's where I was watching and listening to multiple times.

As long as BH doesn't provide eng subs for b sides they are a great way to make newer fans more interested in the lyrics.

It's not like the money from streams will make that much difference, and BTS do good with streams. These help in exposure to BTS too.

Ya these short films don’t have eng subs, but it is just surprising to see how unofficial videos have more views than official mvs.

• Ya these short films don’t have eng subs, but it is just surprising to see how unofficial videos have more views than official mvs.

Ahh the short videos. I thought you were talking about the audios.

Personally I think I've only watched those once idk.

• Yes the short film with song lyrical videos. These lyrical videos even have higher views than official audios too.

the short film didn't have replay value, I probably only saw it twice or three times since it came out meanwhile the official audio didn't come out until more than two years after the album dropped.

and i honestly believe that not many army know that there's official audio for bts's songs.

• wings drew a lot of new fans and new fans don't care about official and non-official videos. they just want to know the lyrics. I was like that too.

second, official audios were unavailable in a lot of countries until recently. in my country they become available just 2-3 months ago

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!