It’s interesting how DC and Disney are moving eastwards for their comic and animated stuff

• Anime is ofc Japanese and Webtoon is a Korean platform.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I’m excited for both of these things.

• of course lol... Japan has like, the only respectable animated industry currently.

just a random thought have you ever seen chinese animation?

not saying that it beats japanese stuff but some of it can be quiet interesting lol

• just a random thought have you ever seen chinese animation?

not saying that it beats japanese stuff but some of it can be quiet interesting lol

I watched a couple of Donghua and some hybrid ChinesexJapanese productions and they were decent watches. Quite hard to judge the whole industry as I googled for some titles and it seems quite a lot already and it's hard to keep up with new animes and add Chinese animation to my watch list mix. However, judging how new the industry is, I think it could take off.

Removing the Chinese history ones, most of them seem indistinguishable to anime in terms of average quality. Not sure their best can match the best/popular animes in quality of plot or characters yet, but the middle of the road stuff is comparable IMO.

• Didn't Disney did the oposite before?

I mean there are some American real-life movies who's original is an anime

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• just a random thought have you ever seen chinese animation?

i saw a few parts of the one about the dragon boy on Netflix..... haven't watched anything else lol

out of service

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!