[Girls Planet 999] 99.9% support voting #2 interim results (TOP 5)

• Interim results of the second 99.9% support voting money-milking of fans. The top 12 girls in each group are going to receive a mini-massager provided they also reach 1M+ Klaps.

K-group top 5:

1. Choi Yujin - 4'552'457 Klaps

2. Jeong Jiyoon - 4'477'649 Klaps

3. Yoon Jia - 4'465'946 Klaps

4. Huening Bahiyyih - 4'181'990 Klaps

5. Seo Youngeun - 4'135'547 Klaps

C-group top 5:

1. Fu Yaning - 3'752'535 Klaps

2. Su Ruiqi - 3'613'317 Klaps

3. Xu Ziyin - 3'080'891 Klaps

4. Shen Xiaoting - 2'903'047 Klaps

5. Wang Yale - 2'273'589 Klaps

J-group top 5:

1. Ezaki Hikaru - 3'291'053 Klaps

2. Sakamoto Mashiro - 2'965'453 Klaps

3. Kawaguchi Yurina - 2'496'112 Klaps

4. Ikema Ruan - 1'269'076 Klaps

5. Nagai Manami - 1'063'797 Klaps

• 3best

Changed the title of the thread from “[Girls Planet 999] 99.9% support voting #2 interim results” to “[Girls Planet 999] 99.9% support voting #2 interim results (TOP 5)”.
  • This obviously isn't weighted like the official vote is, so whilst this is a vague guide to the Girls popularity it is over emphasizing international popularity for this 1 international vote is the same as 1 Korean vote - (I know the Horror)

But it does show how Yurina is not the shoe in some think she is and the K Group Girls are the most popular (moreso when you remember every Korean vote is going to be worth 6ish International votes

I said in another thread that Young Eun is probably the most popular in her Cell despite Xiao Ting and Yurina getting #1 and #2 overall

2 J-Group and 2 C-Group at the absolute max for the final group, I think your delusional if you think it could be more than that

• I don't think that those Klaps are representative of anything other than an indication that a trainee has some fans that are ready to spend $$$ on some crap. For example, Momoko was like #2 overall (top 1 in J-group) during the last 99.9% support fundraiser and she ended up being #21 (!!) in J-group by votes.

• I want to leave in my delusion and believe their would be an equal number of girls

• I want to leave in my delusion and believe their would be an equal number of girls

Off-topic, but I thought for a second that you somehow have Fu Yaning on your badge but then realized it is Joy, lmao. They really kinda look-a-like :eyes:

• Off-topic, but I thought for a second that you somehow have Fu Yaning on your badge but then realized it is Joy, lmao. They really kinda look-a-like :eyes:

How did you see that lol i looked twice to see wether they look like each other but i failed to see it (fyi despite the whole controversy surrounding Yaning i kind of like her )

• 2 J-Group and 2 C-Group at the absolute max for the final group, I think your delusional if you think it could be more than that

I agree. I thought it's better to balance out the members from CKJ groups but there aren't that many girls from C and J group that stands out, although that's partially because not many screentimes in the show.

• JIYOON is really high!!!

Go, queen!!!!! :cryingr::cryingr::cryingr:

She was my Bias from the very start

I know she is on the rise, but she has always been more popular internationally than she is in Korea, I honestly doubt she makes the cut off for next elimination which will leave only 8 Girls in each group, which is crazy to think more than half of the remaining girls are getting eliminated

Yujin

Yeseo

Chaehyun

Youngeun

Doah

Bahiyyih

Dayeon

Suyeon

were the Top 8 from first vote so she would have to displace one of them whilst also keeping

Myah

Jia

Jiwon

Bora

Yeyoung

from taking that spot who were all above her as-well

I just don't see it happening sadly, competition for those 8 spots is waaay to fierce

• How did you see that lol i looked twice to see wether they look like each other but i failed to see it (fyi despite the whole controversy surrounding Yaning i kind of like her )

Idk, they look really similar in certain photos (like the one in your badge, lol) to me, especially when Yaning had brown\darker hair.

• Ehh tbh the top J & C girls are still popular enough to hold their own, despite the “People only care about K Girls” thing. Yurina & Xiaoting are the most popular amongst their group, and the fact that they have a ship will make them even more popular. And Hikaru + Ruiqi have their fandoms going in for them too. I’m sure more girls like Ziyin will start rising once she shows her true vocal skills on the show

Nonetheless, I’m okay with the final lineup having 4 foreigners. But yeah anything less…. Throw it in the trash haha

• I agree. I thought it's better to balance out the members from CKJ groups but there aren't that many girls from C and J group that stands out, although that's partially because not many screentimes in the show.

Honestly it’s because Koreans & Kpop fans are nationalistic. If Yaning, Ziyin, Shana, Reina, and the likes were in K-Group they’d be much more popular

Meanwhile if Bahiyyih & Hyewon were in C/J-Group, they wouldn’t get the time of day. I’d say Jiwon too, but she’s an idol so that’s a bonus on her end too

Even Myah’s popularity would’ve been replaced by day the twins if they were swapped

K-Group are no more or less talented/pretty as C-Group or J-Group, just have the benefit of being the homelanders

• Wait is it only 8 spots for each group? Why mnet why :cryingr: They shouldn’t make this equal number of members for each group rule. I like most korean trainees while can’t name more than 5 japanese trainees. Either jiyoon or bora needs to survive for the main vocal spot

• Wait is it only 8 spots for each group? Why mnet why :cryingr: They shouldn’t make this equal number of members for each group rule. I like most korean trainees while can’t name more than 5 japanese trainees. Either jiyoon or bora needs to survive for the main vocal spot

Heck no, the equal number is necessary in order to make a actual international GG, which was what the show is made for

I personally did not sign up for Fromis_9/IOI 2.0, y’all can get that with another show

Also Ziyin, Reina, Shana, and the like exist

Edited once, last by Lubby00 ().

• I don't think that those Klaps are representative of anything other than an indication that a trainee has some fans that are ready to spend $$$ on some crap. For example, Momoko was like #2 overall (top 1 in J-group) during the last 99.9% support fundraiser and she ended up being #21 (!!) in J-group by votes.

Agreed, when I saw the high klap support for momoko I would have though she would rank really high. It's pretty obvious this support thing means barely anything in terms of the girls popularity.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!