STREET WOMAN FIGHTER IS SO ENTERTAINING

• y'all ik im late but :pepe-popcorn::pepe-popcorn::pepe-popcorn:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• their final product video kinda sucked tho...not gonna lie....amazing dancers, but that shitty set and camera work did no justice

Yes the camera work is unbelievably shitty . Like too many cut to different camera angle , unnecessary closeup.

I can't even tell what is up with the formation anymore most of the times coz of the editing.

• Emma is really good. i like her

External Content youtu.be

• External Content www.youtube.com

they ruined the queens iconic songs with these bland performances :pepenomad:

• hard to choose between simeez and emma, i was fan of simeez before even this show but emma,,,,,UHGH

Literally same omg I love both of them.

It’s funny because I saw simeez literally the other day when I rewatched this dance cover from Pentagon’s Kino. Gabby was also in it.

External Content youtu.be

:pepe-life-support:

They all slayed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!