Onlyoneof losing love is such a sad thing.

• He said that his dad didn't allow him to be a singer, but after he turn 20..he ask for permission and go to seoul..

became a trainee for 6 years before debut with the group in 2019.

after almost 2 years, he left the group so suddenly...

idk why, for someone that has been training for so long and have a dream to become a singer ever since he's a kids.. to leave without anyone expecting it..

some people said that his dad probably didn't like that the group nature is becoming too sexual and gay-like.

Love was the member that did explicit part in libido, so people thought his dad probably didn't like that.

idk, i really couldn't think of any other reason why he would leave. they seems pretty close with each other but i do think that sometimes they look kinda depressing.

• The whole situation and how the agency is handling it is terrible.

Fans are asking for a letter or some sort of response from Love, but I also think that Love himself doesn't want to even explain anything.

Love was an essential member in the group. Main vocal, lyricist and also producer. And for those who followed OOO's lore, his character was essential as well.

Idk, but things around 8D and how the group works seems weird for me, like the group's dynamics being all around their lore if you pay attention, and the whole situation with Mill and his random hiatus. The agency seems to control them a lot imo.

I agree with those talking about the possibility of his family being influential in his decisions. After libidO, the group was getting considerate backlash from Korean public afaik and I wonder how that affected him, since he was one of the masterminds behind their concept.

• Omg, this is so sad.. they need to bring love back.

atleast provide the fans with some letter but this is just like he vanished all of a sudden.

he was the standout member too, the fans need an explanation.. i dont even know if their next comeback will be successful, it's too sad to watch them without love.

• Omg, this is so sad.. they need to bring love back.

atleast provide the fans with some letter but this is just like he vanished all of a sudden.

he was the standout member too, the fans need an explanation.. i dont even know if their next comeback will be successful, it's too sad to watch them without love.

the group seems off without him.

the comeback pictures are being posted but i'm far from excited for the comeback honestly.

i'm gonna still follow them for sure, but not with the same enthusiasm as before, especially if this changes their music direction as well (i don't think this is gonna since they're still on jaden jeong's hands and i doubt he's gonna change their music identity).

• the group seems off without him.

the comeback pictures are being posted but i'm far from excited for the comeback honestly.

i'm gonna still follow them for sure, but not with the same enthusiasm as before, especially if this changes their music direction as well (i don't think this is gonna since they're still on jaden jeong's hands and i doubt he's gonna change their music identity).

is the company that they're in, a wealthy company? I always see that they have quite a budget when it comes to shooting and production but i always see that the member always goes around with that old little van..

the member even drive that van right? lol, it's sweet.

• is the company that they're in, a wealthy company? I always see that they have quite a budget when it comes to shooting and production but i always see that the member always goes around with that old little van..

the member even drive that van right? lol, it's sweet.

Their company is 8D Creative's subsidiary RSVP/8D Ent. With music industry, aside from OOO, 8D manages IZONE's Hyewon's career, so they're new with this side of industry.

OOO was meant to be part of Blockberry Creative, but ended up on 8D Ent. (by Jaden Jeong's influence probably).

The company has a diverse activities and that may explain the budget, but still, the music label doesn't have much money.

• I only started trying to stan them days before the news but I can say one thing: I do not trust their company at all and fear it may have been a part of this

why do you think that?

Their company is 8D Creative's subsidiary RSVP/8D Ent. With music industry, aside from OOO, 8D manages IZONE's Hyewon's career, so they're new with this side of industry.

OOO was meant to be part of Blockberry Creative, but ended up on 8D Ent. (by Jaden Jeong's influence probably).

The company has a diverse activities and that may explain the budget, but still, the music label doesn't have much money.

I see, the company has quite a number of people under their label but I wouldn't be surprise if the subsidiaries is still on a tight budget.

I can see that theyre starting to sell a lots of album with libido, let's hope that the rest of the members get something out of it... and possibly grow and sell more album.

though, it's still sad that love is not with them anymore.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!