1st and 2nd generation kpop will always be top notch gen of kpop

• for one they really been through all trends fashion outrageous hairstyles and weird fashion sense.

not to mention it was hits after hits back in those days. Interactions between kpop idols back them seem so genuine and real not forced like how these 3rd generations /4th generation ppl does do it. Too me 3rd generation idols right now have the most problems from the bullying scandals , sometimes being under fire for the most stupidness

nowadays ppl rely on too much youtube views to make one group popular while back in

Ok, boomer.

yh baby

• Interactions between kpop idols back them seem so genuine and real not forced like how these 3rd generations /4th generation ppl does do it. Too me 3rd generation idols right now have the most problems from the bullying scandals , sometimes being under fire for the most stupidness thing.

In past, people just get away with stuffs pretty easily. Not today though, where everything is recorded on your phone and you post often in social media. Kpop forums in Korea is also way more active these days.

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• For me the good thing abt 1st & 2nd gen was idol interaction/variety show and it's many hits among GP.

Imo it has a lot more darker(?) moments compare to 3rd&4th gen tho

-Fanwars (that can get physical during 1st gen)

-Lawsuit against company

-A lot of Idol commit suicide :-(

To name a few.

• Well I agree with second gen, it's my favourite as that's my era of K pop, most iconic songs and groups but it's also time to move on and enjoy the current gen as well.

• 2nd gen was definitely better when it came to music and artistry. But dancing and YouTube views seems to be the focus now so if you prefer that over music then yeah 3rd/4th gen is much better suited for you.

• first gen was mediocre other than few ones like Rain and Boa. maybe because i wasn't a stan back them and i don't have much knowledge about it, basically not my generation and kpop wasn't a thing internationally back then.

second Gen will always be legendary

3rd gen was good but nothing mind blowing for me

4th gen just started but i feel like it's going to be better than the 3rd gen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!