Do you think idols see their mv before the release date?

• There are videos of idols reacting to seeing their MV for the first time. I always assumed that was inb advance.

I highly doubt that they haven't seen most of it before hand...

I mean any normal person would want to see the final product before it gets released to the public right?

but then again there are actors and actresses who see their movies first time at it's premiere so who knows...

• Sometimes they see it before it's released, but a lot of them are worked on all the way up until it's time for the mv to premiere (which is why SM has so many problems lol.) Like I think Astro had a set at an online concert a day before one of their comebacks and filmed a MV reaction in the outfits they wore during the concert.

• I highly doubt that they haven't seen most of it before hand...

I mean any normal person would want to see the final product before it gets released to the public right?

but then again there are actors and actresses who see their movies first time at it's premiere so who knows...

yeah, they can see shots during filming. You can see behind the scenes stuff of idols looking at playback. Bur the final product with all the editing and special effects is pbly shown to them right before release

• I think it depends, some see, some see an unfinished version, some doesn't see anything before release. At least that's what Bangtan said while reacting to MVs, Idk about other idols but imo it's also diverse

• I think they see it several times. I work in kinda a similar field and they send over your contribution to the video at every stage and ask its to your liking. The screenplay writers, mv directors and animation team everyone will also have a say. It would've gone through people many times so usually the person in the video too has to monitor it and give their input before it goes out.

Desbundar

• I think they often see clips or an unedited version, as they obviously seem genuinely shocked (or disappointed) by what is included and what isn't.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!