Is Kim Chaehyun under an agency?

• So already the "she's Mnet's favorite" narrative started...

First of all, even before the show aired she was getting the highest views (besides Yujin and Huening's sister) on her PR videos.

Her visual just catches the attention of Koreans. Is there a problem with that? No.

And compared to the kind of special treatment Yujin, Hikaru, Xiaoting, etc. got, it wasn't much.

• Lol I don't really see her being MNET Favourite

but if she is, then thank God because aside from Yurina the girls they shove down my throat is..just not a girl group member material :peperun::peperun:

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

but if she is, then thank God because aside from Yurina the girls they shove down my throat is..just not a girl group member material :peperun::peperun:

i love some of the girls but i must admit they look better as individual

especially the chinese trainees, i don't know how chinese survival work but i notice that chinese trainees especially the top one like ruiqi and yaning aren't really focusing on giving a performance with great synergy like GG are used to

but more focus on standing out as an individual

i hope Ruiqi end up in the final lineup but in the same time i struggle to imagine her in a GG, because from what i saw she seems more focus on how she's doing invididually between the fact that she wanted to keep 2 part for herself even if she wasn't doing so well or how she was over doing with her facial expression in the group performance to stand out

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

Yeseo and Xiaoting and pretty much girl group material too

As for Chaehyun she's one of mnet's faves, she got screentime in ep 1 and a whole angel edit in ep 3, i'll even say she's one of the girls with a good amount of screentime until now

• Yeseo and Xiaoting and pretty much girl group material too

As for Chaehyun she's one of mnet's faves, she got screentime in ep 1 and a whole angel edit in ep 3, i'll even say she's one of the girls with a good amount of screentime until now

Ah, I forgot Yeseo yes she's one of my favourite too

Idk tho, imagining Xiaoting besides Yurina , Yeseo and Chaehyun..there's something in her that doesn't fit in idk if its because of her unfitting hair colour or the overall styling but skill-wise, she makes a great idol. Just like how I imagine Mashiro with Itzy members, they don't fit in together

Gonna wait for next episodes, I hope she proves me wrong and blend in well with the girls

• i love some of the girls but i must admit they look better as individual

especially the chinese trainees, i don't know how chinese survival work but i notice that chinese trainees especially the top one like ruiqi and yaning aren't really focusing on giving a performance with great synergy like GG are used to

i hope Ruiqi end up in the final lineup but in the same time i struggle to imagine her in a GG, because from what i saw she seems more focus on how she's doing invididually between the fact that she wanted to keep 2 part for herself even if she wasn't doing so well or how she was over doing with her facial expression in the group performance to stand out

Oh good GOD you summarizes my thoughts REALLY WELL :froghype::froghype::froghype::froghype:

This is what have been bothering me about the top C-group trainees, they try so hard to outshine/have every eyes on them that makes the group seems off.

I really like YOY Team 2 C-trainees tho, Xu Ziyin and Wen Zhe have that understanding of being in a girl group where you shine when you have to and not every damn second of the performance

• Oh good GOD you summarizes my thoughts REALLY WELL :froghype::froghype::froghype::froghype:

This is what have been bothering me about the top C-group trainees, they try so hard to outshine/have every eyes on them that makes the group seems off.

I really like YOY Team 2 C-trainees tho, Xu Ziyin and Wen Zhe have that understanding of being in a girl group where you shine when you have to and not every damn second of the performance

honestly from the performance

there was only base on the performance in itself, not about vocal or dancing

The eve was the performance i dislike the most because of this

and it would be great if their facial expressions were great but no , they didn't seem natural they were forced and it just made the performance look uncomfortable to watch to me

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Ah, I forgot Yeseo yes she's one of my favourite too

Idk tho, imagining Xiaoting besides Yurina , Yeseo and Chaehyun..there's something in her that doesn't fit in idk if its because of her unfitting hair colour or the overall styling but skill-wise, she makes a great idol. Just like how I imagine Mashiro with Itzy members, they don't fit in together

Gonna wait for next episodes, I hope she proves me wrong and blend in well with the girls

She blended pretty well with their team in HYLT, especially with Yurina (which is why they are a ship lol) actually she's one of few which can fit any concept, you need Twice, she can do it, you need BP, same, she's pretty versatile, same as her visual, which isn't too strong or too soft, right in between and pretty much princess like, she's actually pretty similar to Yurina.

Mashiro performed with Itzy and she looked fine, if Lia fit with Itzy, Mashiro would had done it without a doubt.

A lot of this fitting thing is because they didn't debuted together, if they would done, they will fit right there.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• lol your narrative about Su Ruiqi...

she doesn't speak Korean that well... so when masters suggested in Korean that they should switch parts and that she has two, somewhere that we didn't see translator or other girls probably explained it to her, and she just asked back :)

you should know better after all it's mnet lol...

as for Chaehyun I think that some of you say she didn't fit, and then you say same thing about Mashiro

and why is that?

I think you just are circling around, and are afraid to clearly say what you have in minds...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i love some of the girls but i must admit they look better as individual

In China, individual popularity >>> group popularity. That’s how idol members become successful which is why companies will give survival show groups more solo activities than group activities (case in point: Nine Percent, still China’s most successful survival show boy group, only had like 2 albums throughout their run. They actually only got their debut album months into their time as a group. Instead, the company focused on giving the members solo activities. That kind of stuff would never fly in Korea)

Maybe some of the Chinese trainees from survival shows are approaching this with that mentality? Idk I don’t watch the show too closely but I’m just going off of your comment

• Can you imagine saying that Chaehyun is MNET's favorite when Yurina exists?

I'm glad they like her anyway, however. If she does not debut I'll commit a hate crime.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!