What are the K-pop duets you love?

• I’m looking for some music, but im not in the mood for idol music right now. I want some VOCAL EXTRAVAGANZA

here’s what’s on my playlists right now

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

do OST count???

• Have some Taeil duets!

And some Doyoung and Baekhyun!

And some Doyoung and Haechan!

• I've got just what you're looking for

• Taeil and Sujin is my favorite duet of the year!

• External Content www.youtube.com

do OST count???

Oh i forgot this, imma add it. It’s a really good song. Suga has alot of good features 👌

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

:dancer:

AHHHHHHHHHHHH THANK U FOR REMINDING ME THIIIIIIS! IM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH DON’T, it’s a hoe anthem 🙏

• you might like this

Holy—- this is old school rap-vocal duet ala 2000s hiphop AHHHH I LOVE IT. First time hearing this 👀

• Except Some, i havent listened to the other ones. Thank you~

• Holy—- this is old school rap-vocal duet ala 2000s hiphop AHHHH I LOVE IT. First time hearing this 👀

glad you liked it :cutes:

this one has similar vibe

• So far away by Suga was the first song I thought about.

Then you should watch and listen to it. The mv is amazing.

BANG YONG GUK (방용국) - I Remember (with YANG YO SEOP) M/V - YouTube

And then one of my first kpop songs I found. Not a duet but maybe and hopefully you will like it too.

JOO "Bad Guy(나쁜 남자)" M/V - YouTube

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Except Some, i havent listened to the other ones. Thank you~

I've got another one I think you'll like

• External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!