Ok I am really really really mad

• This is not the first time txt has been mobbed. That sasaengs and fan sites have gotten way too close.

It's their fault but it's also Bighit's. TXT's security has sometimes been too minimal for the stalking they get.

Here, soobin is probably getting a bump on his head because those freaks cannot control themselves and there's not enough bighit staff to push them away.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Screw fan sites, sasaengs and bighit for that. The latter does ok with cyberbullying but it's not the only problem groups have.

• There's a tweet going on about the manager being the one to push Soobin, we lack context but the situation with the fs and ssngs still had an impact and need to be taken seriously imo

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here's a link of sasaengs accounts to block / ignore

Time for BigHit to start taking TXT popularity seriously smiley605.gif BigHit, we can't protect them if you don't smiley605.gif

Mobbing starting even when they weren't that popular I don't get why security is still so shallow.

• not sure if I believe that considering the amount of false rumors that have been going around lately, also because the people saying this could be the same freaks that were part of the mob

irrelevant. bighit should have more than 2 bodyguards at their disposal

I have the same cautiousness but the second video is not helping his case although op shouldn't have been there either. Bighit has to react either way. For txt, the staff, the fans.

• irrelevant. bighit should have more than 2 bodyguards at their disposal

Yes. But mind you they might be in very high demand with all the groups currently in the market. And whoever pays the most? Idk.

But they could import some or ask for better police protection perhaps?

• The bodyguards were in the airport protecting one new gg member😳

stop with that...

they send just a few guys and those were guys working with BTS

and even with that I've pointed yesterday that those security guys did bad job because at one point there were two of them in front of Sakura, and one was already speeding so he was either matching her pace with walking side to side or he was bit in front, then her back was totally open if some psycho would for example want to jump with knife or with some acid then it would be game over for poor girl

External Content www.youtube.com

• stop with that...

they send just a few guys and those were guys working with BTS

and even with that I've pointed yesterday that those security guys did bad job because at one point there were two of them in front of Sakura, and one was already speeding so he was either matching her pace with walking side to side or he was bit in front, then her back was totally open if some psycho would for example want to jump with knife or with some acid then it would be game over for poor girl

They get no security from airport security/police?

I don’t know how much security the need but if bh already had the problem with bts then thry should allocate a bigger team.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!