Am I seriously the only one on AKP watching the Loud survival show (PSY x JYP)?

• I stop watching when my faves amaru and daniel jikal isn’t in the same team they have that distinct voice that I would love but sadly they aren’t in the same team

• Smh not some of you calling me a flop without commenting.

:ak_hyunjinsip:

I came to call you a flop since I voted that way and have not commented. You are welcome.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• are there any talented vocals (like actually great vocals) i always like traines like that, but on general i tend to wait for the final groups and then maybe go back and watch the show if i like the formed groups

There’s definitely several that have showcased above average vocals but for me personally, the most eye catching thing is all the top vocalists have unique voice colors and delivery.Its hard for me to find the group performance clips where they actually flex and show off but I’ll show you a few solo performances that may catch your attention. The first one is just a lyric video because the performance got taken down due to copyright. These four probably have my fave voices and all of them are still in the running:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

Honestly PNATION was insane for this. And they are still trainees!! Lot of talent even though they are lip syncing in the first one but it’s kind of acceptable since they did a lot of choreo. The one who did the dance break in the first video is INSANELY good

• External Content youtu.be

Honestly PNATION was insane for this. And they are still trainees!! Lot of talent even though they are lip syncing in the first one but it’s kind of acceptable since they did a lot of choreo. The one who did the dance break in the first video is INSANELY good

Omggggg I need the newest episode to hurry up and be subbed dkdkkd this looks freaking insane

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!