I like this side of Jisoo

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love her songwriting side, her lyrics got something in it that I really love

Considering how IU got really big because of her self-written lyrics that is full of storytelling, I hope YG would let Jisoo wrote her lyrics too :pepe-hype::pepe-cowboy:

Honestly, I don't see why they wouldn't allow the girls to participate in the writing process, all four of them wrote their part in their solo stage and it turns out better than the bland lyrics from Bekuh,Teddy or whoever they are X/

I mean...

photo_2021-02-01_13-12-40.jpgphoto_2021-02-01_13-12-41.jpg

photo_2021-02-01_13-12-42.jpgphoto_2021-02-01_13-12-43.jpg

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• I'm going to repeat this (probably a dozen times now)

In the documentary Teddy said the songs produced previously were all bangers, hits, smash...now its time for the girls to tell more of their personal stories...

give it time - RS1 will be the start of something wonderful

• I'm going to repeat this (probably a dozen times now)

In the documentary Teddy said the songs produced previously were all bangers, hits, smash...now its time for the girls to tell more of their personal stories...

give it time - RS1 will be the start of something wonderful

I hope so

They should've just give the girls creative freedom now if they want to debut their new gg this year

If RS1, LS1 and JS1 is self-written(hoping for a group comeback with Jennie involvement), I am sure the degree of insanity of Blinks would be reduced by half and the YGNGG can debut peacefully.

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• I hope so

They should've just give the girls creative freedom now if they want to debut their new gg this year

If RS1, LS1 and JS1 is self-written(hoping for a group comeback with Jennie involvement), I am sure the degree of insanity of Blinks would be reduced by half and the YGNGG can debut peacefully.

I think the game started off with a little of Jensoo in LSG since they had a hand in it - it was probably to test their skills and stuff...given what we watched in the doc, I have no doubt RS1 will be epic and so will LS1 and JS1 and JN2 and OT4

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!