Are my faves not as flop as I think they are?

• This happened

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And I was thinking yeah this isn't a huge number I suppose when many other groups have done it. But compared to every other band in SK now that I think about it, if this is Day6's 2nd Song to do so, does it also mean it's the 2nd song that achieved this by a band?

I was thinking like which K-band actually has more streams than Day6 on an international platform like Spotify. The other song by the band which is SUPER HUGE in SK is N Flying's Rooftop but on Spotify it is 14mil.

And Day6's B-sides streams on Spotify are higher than most title tracks of many other K-bands and that includes even veteran ones like CN Blue and FT Island

:whatr::whatr::whatr:

Like are they the biggest K-band on an international platform?

• Watch out… they will get Big3 privilege comments soon :-)

Am still waiting for that Big 3 privilege

:peperich::peperich::peperich:

• I think so. The others bands i mainly heard about them from Korean, with Day6 i hear more about them from you, a international fan 2x (23).png kkkk but jokes aside, yes, i think they are the most popular k band internationally and by far.

For real like their 1 song might have more streams on Spotify than other Kbands entire album.

Like I'm happy for them but also goes to show how underappreciated these other K-bands are

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

• For real like their 1 song might have more streams on Spotify than other Kbands entire album.

Like I'm happy for them but also goes to show how underappreciated these other K-bands are

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

True. But CN Blue were big in s.k, they promoted with idols and i think they had quite a presence in kpop, N flying too, these two bands were always on variety shows and i truly think they were appreciated in s.k.

Internationally is difficult bc only groups are popular, even soloists have it hard to achieve such streams/popularity taking out a few soloists. But I think Day6 is opening doors in the sense of k bands becoming common to kpop fans and interested listeners.

• True. But CN Blue were big in s.k, they promoted with idols and i think they had quite a presence in kpop, N flying too, these two bands were always on variety shows and i truly think they were appreciated in s.k.

Internationally is difficult bc only groups are popular, even soloists have it hard to achieve such streams/popularity taking out a few soloists. But I think Day6 is opening doors in the sense of k bands becoming common to kpop fans and interested listeners.

Yeap CN Blue and Ft Island these 2 were the 2 huge stars of K Band. They are also both from FNC, who later also made N Flying. In fact, AOA was supposed to be a band as well like a double band and GG concept

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

N Flying is probably the next biggest from 3rd gen onwards after Day6. But other groups like ONEWE/IZ/The Rose/LUCY and many more are like.....nugu

:peperain::peperain:

• I didn't know they were from the same agency?? Wow #shocked kkkkkk i heard this story about AOA and thank money they were a group kkkk

Actually yes, bands these days are really underappreciated, like really .. the Rose is wonderful, but even i haven't heard much about the bands... I think variety shows helped groups and bands overall so much! It's a pity we don't have vs again ..

• Am still waiting for that Big 3 privilege

:peperich::peperich::peperich:

It’s right I from of you

:peperich: :peperun:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!