Why are so many big Asian Artists silent on the hate Asians are receiving right now ?

• You might think this is something where way more would use their platform like Black Artists do when their brothers and sisters are facing injustice.

Not saying everyone has to, but there should be at least way more, I mean this is about them. They are suffering from it. One not directly involved can only do as much.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The fact that there aren't a lot of big asian artists in the US doesn't help. There's a lot of big black artists in the US, so it helps a lot to have a voice.

I doubt foreign Asian artists even know what's happening in the US. I'm not American and I have no idea what's happening.

The movement has to get big in the US for the rest of the world to hear it.

• The fact that there aren't a lot of big asian artists in the US doesn't help. There's a lot of big black artists in the US, so it helps a lot to have a voice.

I doubt foreign Asian artists even know what's happening in the US. I'm not American and I have no idea what's happening.

The movement has to get big in the US for the rest of the world to hear it.

Seems like.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!