Which group is more popular? enhyphen or aespa?

• Actually 80% of enha contents on YT are old notes that actually no one watch^^

+talking about the most popular songs...we all know that easpa's black mamba and next level are more popular!!!!

And also u better know that streaming singles with 3 songs is much easier than streaming 12 songs ^^

Cause engenes don't focus only on the title tracks!! Neither other fandoms! !!

• Actually 80% of enha contents on YT are old notes that actually no one watch^^

+talking about the most popular songs...we all know that easpa's black mamba and next level are more popular!!!!

And also u better know that streaming singles with 3 songs is much easier than streaming 12 songs ^^

Cause engenes don't focus only on the title tracks!! Neither other fandoms! !!

It's obvious that streaming less songs is easier but these people lack common sense.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

• It's not Global if you exclude one country. Unless you do like Billboard and have Global and Global excl. US. In the end, it will depend on what you want to depict.

I think the problem over here is one group has greater following while the other has bigger songs. It's rather difficult to compare. In Korea aespa obliterates Enhypen. In Japan Enhypen is way ahead I guess. Enhypen can chart top25 on billboard 200 yet aespa out does on all the billboard global song charts.

»»- -««

10ec119f4504e204737c9f75f37bd74681cdf09b.gifv 57f809fa15ca393d2d148bad8288f686d69613c5.gifv 70f531c5b0f863bfe6ce48eedacfafc23ccf3371.gifv

• and let's not mention how Enhypen is suppose to have more follower on Instagram but their engagement on Instagram is much less than Aespa

meanwhile Aespa have less follower but their engagement on instagram is much better

Enhypen is struggling to even reach 1M likes on their pictures

meanwhile most of Aespa post already reach 1M and all their latest post get 1M likes

literally just a selfie from ningning posted 3 days ago already reach 1M

meanwhile Enhypen even with their teaser couldn't reach 1M

follower doesn't prove that you're more popular if people follow but don't engage

in comparisons of Aespa

All hail to the first Kpop GG invited on the main stage of Coachella !!!

Image from Sans titre

• I think the problem over here is one group has greater following while the other has bigger songs. It's rather difficult to compare. In Korea aespa obliterates Enhypen. In Japan Enhypen is way ahead I guess. Enhypen can chart top25 on billboard 200 yet aespa out does on all the billboard global song charts.

Billboard 200 is for album

of course Aespa can't do better than enhypen on Billboard 200 considering that they didn't release an album yet

Image from Sans titre

• Pre debut with nearly 2 million followers and months after debut they're still struggling to get 1M likes despite having over 5M following lmaooo that doesn't add up

And I Oop GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Where is their engagement on Twitter? They're not even on the list.

E7nRx5WVkAEQotg?format=jpg&name=medium

• Where is their engagement on Twitter? They're not even on the list.

E7nRx5WVkAEQotg?format=jpg&name=medium

LMAOOO not you using a metric where twitter started to count before even Aespa debut '-'

meanwhile Enhypen was already getting engagement on twitter thanks to I-land '-'

and since Enhypen is so popular , where is their engagement on youtube, on instagram etc...

Nowhere near aespa

with 3x times less videos on youtube, aespa gets more views than Enhypen by far '-'

Image from Sans titre

• Imagine when Enhypen actually start charting now because of melon 100 lmaoo they'll be saying enhypen is bigger than kpop lmao mark my words

Looking At Watch GIFs | Tenor

So ur literally saying that enhypen as a rookies has that huge international power to chart on melon right?? (Don't tell me that easpa did it since a long time and bla bla bla cause we all know that ggs are beter than bgs on digitals espicially 4th gen who lack a lots on it)

BTW...don't worry... no one will say that since enha has their own nickname "4th gen hot icon" that all of us feel proud of it..our fandom isn't that rediculous and mark my word~

• They barely posted predebut and had way less engagement. You're making excuses up to prove aespa is more popular. Enhypen has engagement on all social media platforms.

As already has been said, it's easier to stream less songs & videos, so bringing up individual streams doesn't make sense.

• IMAO....are u really talking about instagram where the members can't even upload their own selcas???? Really???? Do u think it's fair???

Enha's insta is just an official platforms for the combacks and only!!!!cmon!!! Are u really comparing it????!!

If it's so then let's compare enha's twitter posts likes to easpa~

Easpa lack on 300k right??

While 4 posts in enha's account reached half million!!!!!

And others are around 350k-450k

• Enhypen has nearly 3M twitter followers Aespa has 1.3m and they're getting same amount of likes retweets comments

Side Eyeing Chloe GIFs | Tenor

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!