Vocalists everyone should know | Part 1 | After School's Raina

• When people debut, a lot of times people expect perfect skills. But many of them don't. However a few individuals have improved so much I feel I need to highlight them.

Like~

After School's Raina!

Raina is the main vocalist of After School with Jungah. She was born on May 7 1989 and had one of the best improvements ever.

When Raina joined after school, they came with Bang!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It was a big hit, however clearly Raina was straining her notes, with not a very strong vocal technique. BUT ALSO this note was a monster ahh

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is the recent new version.

However you can clearly see that because of the concept of After School and Orange Caramel she has to use a very nasally and strager voice than the one she has, so many thought that she was a very weak and stylistic vocalist. IN Catallena, the biggest hit after Bang, she had a very nasally sound to go with the cute and playful image that it had.

ANYWAYS Raina improved and showed that she's one of the best vocalists of the 2nd generation from being one of the weakest vocalists. Took me by complete surprise.

Listen to this

Why did I even write this?

Because you all should follow her youtube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5cVWAEzenhFyup2kRcouhQ

After School/Orange Caramel's Raina's "pout" "closing lips" is SO CUTE!!! -  Celebrity Photos & Videos - OneHallyu

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!