Likelyhood of another rigging scandal in GP999?

• thats not rigging tho and we already know it doesn't work 100%. they can give someone the best edit ever but it doesnt mean that person will be popular.

It's still the same coz we don't know what's happen in the back .

Ofc They won't accept bribe for manipulating the vote .

Coz they have 3rd party audit for that, what about the editing?? U think some of the label won't ask the pd to make their girl look good ???

It's like I can't pay my teacher to pay my grade , but I can pay my teacher what subject gonna came out on the test.

That's what happen in pd48 with some trainee already know what song they gonna perform before it was revealed .

And editing work's, if it's not affective why would they used it for every single show they have ?? Pd,gp999,smtm,etc.

And it can works the other way around.

They edit out trainee they don't like .

Look at miyu and myao in pd48 , they're popular but barely get any screentime .

Myao always on the upper rank iirc.

And they always randomly reveal current Ranking on SNS with no fixed time , .

The reason I don't like this is they can make fans of the bottom rank panic voting while the fans of the upper rank think it's save and vote for their 2nd pick.

Just reveal the rank at the rank announced time, why revealed it out of nowhere ??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!